Beach Miracle (chapter 3)

Amy's point of view:

"He has a girfriend. Of cause he does! Look at this. They are so cute together." Someone whispered.

I remembered that I had to share my bedroom with Aria and Emma. I was actually kind of lucky because they were not that annoying.

"Who?" I asked because I wanted them to know that I was awake.

"A guy called James McVey" Aria chuckled.

"Don't know him." I mumbled into the pillow while closing my eyes again.

We visited the beach museum that day. (Normal people wouldn't do things like that. Normal people would go to the beach instead.)

After that I had two hours to do what I wanted to do. I thought about buying some icecream and then going to the beach, siting on the ground and hoping to get tanned a bit.

I actually was on my way to do so, when I noticed some good looking guys sitting on a bench near the beach.

One face seemed pretty familiar. It was Ben.

The guy right next to him had curly brown hair and those creamy chocolate eyes. He made a weird grimace like really weird.

The one right next to curly head, had dark blond hair which reminded me of pokemon. He laughed really hard. Obviously about the first guy's grimace.

He also looked a bit familiar but I had no idea where I could have seen him before.

He wore a black-white striped tanktop so I could admire his muscular upper arms, which I did. And his smile was really cute.

The other boys were taller and also blond.

They both stared at me because I stood right in front of the bench the whole time I was in my thoughts.

"Sup" the left one grinned. "Wanna have an autograph?"

"Nope. Why should I?" I wrinkled my brow. Maybe he was kidding me or something.

"Oh hey Amy!" Ben turned around.

"Guys this is Amy" he pointed at me.

"James" the first one said.

"Tristan" the other blond one added with a cheeky grin.

That made me notice his cheek bones and I was like ,damn. I would never be able to kiss him. I would be too scared of breaking my nose.

"I'm Brad and this is Connor." The curled boy said because Connor's mouth stood open.

"Oh my gosh" I nearly screamed. "Connor Ball?"

He nodded and hugged me. "Amanda Berger" he said happily.

"I never thought I'd get to meet you again."

"Do you guys know each other?" Brad asked (quite stupidly).

"Well since kindergarten." I said and smiled at Connor. He did not really look like his child self anymore but very similar. Still as cute as sugar.

I heard Aria's voice from behind : "Didn't you say that you wouldn't know James this morning?"

I looked at her and then at James.

"What? Are you famous? Why did she cry this morning because you got a girlfriend?" I asked James.

But before he could answer, Aria interrupted him:

"I didn't cry!! I wish you all the best!" She smiled at James.

"I don't have a girlfriend, though." James answered her "Don't know where you could've seen this." Then he looked at me:

"I think it's time for you to find out who we are, to find out what has happened to your kindergarten crush."

As he said the word kindergarten crush both, me and Con began to grin from ear to ear.

"You are involved?" I looked confused at Connor. He smiled.

-