The Award Show/Prank

EDITED 3-1-16 & 7-18-17

I can not thank all you guys enough. Over 300 views! 24 votes! 35 comments! Unbelievable! Thank you all so much. The reason I started Wattpad was because I was going through a hard time in my life, and so I wrote my feelings through stories. All the fantasies that happened in my head came out through my fingers into stories. I thought the stories were kinda funny, so I decided to share them. Everyone I shared them to loved them. This was big for me. I never wrote for someone else to read, and all the positive feedback was outstanding! I started to post a story called When Things Went Wrong on my account (now deleted), and that got over 100 views, so I decided to post this story. Today, I'm still going through a hard time in my life, but at least I can do what I love and share it with people who will actually read it! With out further ado, enjoy this chapter of Adopted By MAGCon!

Alex's POV

RECAP: In less than two hours, we were in the car and headed to the award show. When we got to the show, we stepped out of the car onto the carpet and were bombarded with questions. We ignored them and headed inside.

I've never been to an awards show before, so this should be interesting. The people hosting the show were Tyler Oakley and Bethany Mota (a/n: I'm making this awards show up, just so you know). The boys were nominated for Best Social Media Group. I was so proud of them. "And the winner of the Best Social Media Group is," Tyler Oakley paused, opening the envelope, "the MAGCon boys!" He yelled into the microphone.

They all jumped up and shouted. Since I was sitting on the end, I hugged each one of the boys on the way out. They all walked (more like ran, though) on stage, and of course, Matt tripped. Everyone laughed before the boys started their acceptance speech. "We are so honored to receive this award. We couldn't have done it without the help of Bart Bordelon, of course. But, there is one other person that is sitting in the crowd that encouraged us to remarkable things," Shawn said for everyone. "That person is..." He paused. "Alex Espinosia," they all say together.

I was shocked. I knew that I always reminded the boys to put up videos and helped them film and everything, but I thought it was just something anyone would have done. Tears welled in my eyes. The boys walked off stage and back to the seats with an award in their hands.

After the award show, we went back to the house. "I'm so proud of you guys. You won an award for the Best Social Media Group. You worked hard for that award," I said to them while we were watching a movie. "I'm gonna go to bed. Night boys," I said, getting off the couch and running up the stairs.

The next morning, I walked down the stairs and saw that no one was home. Weird. One person always stays behind when they go to interviews or meetings. I decided to brush it off and get some breakfast. All day, I sat around and watched some movies. Five o'clock rolled around, and still, no one was home. I ordered myself a pizza and it arrived shortly after.

It's now 10 o'clock and the guys aren't home yet. This is getting weird. I tried calling all of them multiple times. I headed to bed and I decided if the guys aren't home by tomorrow, I'm gonna call the police.

The next morning, I woke up to noises coming from downstairs. I ran downstairs to see what the commotion was. I walked right into a wrestling match between Taylor and a guy with brown hair and a SnapBack on. I saw that Shawn had his back turned to me, not interested in the fight. I quietly walked up behind him and whispered in his ear, "Where were you guys last night?"

He didn't seem the littlest fazed about my little trick. "We were trying to scare you for all the times you scared us," he said, focusing on a piece of paper he had in front of him. I noticed he had his guitar out, strumming some chords.

"Are my antics getting old," I asked, 'hurt',

"Yes. I'm hungry, can you make some muffins. The ones you made last time were delicious!" He emphasized.

"You know, those were muffins out of a box with a few extra ingredients, right?"

"I know. But I'm busy writing a song," he whined.

"You owe me," I growled, walking to the kitchen. Since he was sitting at the island, all I had to do was walk around it.

I pulled out a box of instant mix and put it into a bowl, followed by chocolate chips, an egg, water and a little extra sugar. I put them in the tray liners after mixing the batter and placed them in the oven. Twenty-five minutes later, they were ready to eat. I prepared a plate for myself and one for Shawn "I made the muffins. Here you go," I said walking over to Shawn and handing him a plate. He said a quick thanks before going back to his guitar. I walked into the living room to watch the fight that was still going on, with a plate of muffins. By the time I got into the living room, the fight was between the brown haired kid and Gilinsky. I leaned over to Johnson and whispered, "Who's he?"

"Oh, that's JC Caylen. He went on tour with us. He actually has a YouTube channel with a guy named Kian Lawley, and a channel of his own," He said casually.

I just nodded and sat up right, watching he fight. JC is winning, and from what I understand, he's like the champ in the group. When JC finally got Gilinsky pinned, he shouted, "Yeah! Two in a row! Who is brave enough to challenge the master!" Then, he met my eyes. "I'm JC. And you are?" He said, sticking his hand out for me to shake.

A/N: So, was up? Wattpad decided to delete the last paragraph and the authors note, so, yeah. Bye.

Stay fabulously amazing!