Chapter One: 1989

I've been in search for my older sister Katrina for a long time now, I'm Kalina Petrova... turned by Elijah Miklson. He has been helping me find my sister, It's 1989 and I'm in Chicago. I'm also a day walker, as I met a witch before I left Bulguria for my search to begin. "Kalina!?" I heard a voice call from behind me. "Elijah? what are you doing here" I say smirking as I turned around, walking slowly towards him as we stood in dark ally away from the humans.

"Kali, Do you remember in 1987? how I told you I love you?" Elijah asked looking right into my eyes, I knew Orignals had the power to do anything to another vampire, so I had to make sure I told the truth. "Y-You really told me that Elijah? I thought you told me, you loved Katrina?" I asked leaning againest the wall. Elijah walked over and grabbed my hand. "Kali.... Yes, The reason I turned you instead of killing you with the rest of your family was because you're exactlly like your sister, just your not selfish like her." He replied planting a kiss gently on my lips.

I looked around and could hear people laughing a few blocks away, I sped past Elijah and followed the noises. Once I came to where the noises were I saw 2 people just hanging around near a bar and slowly made my way over there. I could tell they were also vampires and smirked. "Lexi?" I asked shocked to to see the one person who I was bestfriends with. "Kali? o my god... what aree you doing here?" Lexi asked smiling. "Just here looking around like I always do. and who's this?" I asked looking at the strange boy next to her. "I'm Stefan... Lexi's bestfriend." Stefan introduced himself warmly.

After I met with Lexi again and her new friend Stefan, 1989 seemed like a blur towards me.