Chapter Two: Mystic Falls

Walking into the streets of Mystic Falls, I could tell my sister was here. I walked through the woods as thick white fog started to surround me... I turned around and couldn't believe who I saw standing in the distance looking at me. I beared my fangs and ran towards them, as I felt my face land in the dirt. I stood up and rolled my eyes. "Damon!?" I smirked walking closer towards him. "Katherine?" Damon asked rolling his eyes. "Actually, my names Kalina... Kalina Petrova to be exact, Katherine's my sister." I replied smirking as a few another people started walking in. I turned around as I saw Elena Gilbert standing next to Stefan. "You found the Doppelganger? Surprise, Surprise." I smirked walking over to Elena and Stefan. "Kalina? what are you doing here?" Stefan asked getting in front of Elena.

I rolled my eyes and smiled up at Stefan. "I came here to find my sister... Katrina." I saw Elena move abit when I said that and smirked. "You know my sister Elena?" "H-How do you know my name?" Elena questioned. "I've known about the Doppelganger for awhile now. Elijah told me all about you." "Wait? you're Kalina Petrova?! get away from Elena! I don't want anyone like Katherine near her..." A brave Stefan agured.

"Stefan... Nice to see you again, how's Lexi?" I asked smiling making my way to the back of Elena. "Kali! I said stay away from Elena..." Stefan agured again this time getting angry. I slowly grinned as I backed away slowly. "But she's the doppelganger, let me at least have some fun with her." I protested jokely. Stefan beared his fangs as he pushed me to the ground.

I saw Katherine walking over looking annoyed. "Why is everyone yelling? I was trying to enjoy my snack." Katherine said every minute glaring at Elena. I stood up and walked over to her/ "Katrina? remember me?" Katherine flitched abit, looking shocked. "Kalina? I thought Klaus killed you!?" Katherine asked frightned. "Elijah turned me... I asked him to, because I've been looking for you for 500 years now." I replied smirking at Katherine who had turned away and ran off.