Chapter 5

Hey Author~Senpai here! Yes! I'm uploading twice today! I wanted this book to gain popularity, and yeah. Thanks for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After you leave Lucinda you run into Rollo, Lello, Nekoette~Tan, and Dimitri playing tag. "Hey Nekoette, what's going on?" you ask. "We are playing tag miss! Dimitri~Kun and Nekoette~Tan are the guards and Rollo~Kun and Lello~Kun are the bandits!" she says positively beaming. Aww the kids of this village are adorable. I wonder if I'll have kids some day... Speak of the devil. Donna comes over with her baby girl, "So Y/N, I heard you and Laurance were dating," she says. So thaaat's how everyone found out. "Yup!" I say a shy smile on my face. Dimitri stops, "You're dating Laurance?" I sigh and give Donna a look. "Yes Dimitri, I am." He starts to smile, "That's good, he won't be so alone anymore." You smile at his comment. You'd never thought of it that way. "I have to go Donna, but it was nice seeing you," you say skipping off. "As of you!" she calls after you. You walk past the barn. Its been converted into a library holding all sorts of information. Emmalyn and Kenmur are back from their honey-moon and are both inside the wonderful world of literature together. "Hey beautiful," some one says from behind you. It was Travis; the resident flirt. "Hey Travis," you say with an exasperated sigh. "I heard you were with Laurance?" he says his tone questioning. "Y-yeah I am," you say. He traps you against the side of the barn his arms on each side of you. "Hmm, to bad," he says. You are so scared. He just stares at you. Suddenly you hear a voice, "Hey! Traaaaaavis!" There is clear anger, but you can't see the person it belongs to. You know, deep in my heart though- "Laurance!" you exclaim wiggle out of Travis' hold and running to his side. "Stay away from Y/N. She's not game to be taken at will," he says and glances down at you. You feel your face heating up. "Fine, fine. Ya caught me," Travis says strolling away. "Are you alright?" he asks anxiously. "I-I'm fine, j-just a little shaken," you stutter. He still looks concerned. "Come on," he leads you away. Where are you going? Hmm he leads you to the big tree. "I truly am alright," you say stopping him in his tracks. He sighs, "I worry ya know. I don't want you to get hurt." There is truth in his eyes. "I-" he cuts you off pulling you into a tight hug. "I know," he says. You feel warmth inside you. "Come on I have something to show you," he says covering your eyes. "You can't show me anything if my eyes are covered," you joke. "Hold on. Patience is a virtue," he reprimanded you. For the second time today you've felt like a child. He uncovers your eyes and you gasp. "Laurance!" he smiles down at you. Your initials are carved into the tree in beautiful cursive letters. He kisses the tip of your nose. You wrap your arms around his back and sigh, "Hey." He looks down at you, "Hi." I giggle and he chuckles. Just then Katelyn walks up. "Oh, uhh I'll go," she says awkwardly. "No, no you stay. We were just leaving," Laurance says. I give him a questioning look and he just returns him with a knowing smile. "Okay guys," Katelyn says. Laurance takes my hand and leads me away. You and him head to his house. Ashley and Radiance meet Laurance and youat the door purring. You pick up Ashley gently rubbing her behind the ears. "What do you what to eat?" He asks. "Excuse me?" you inquire, confused. "What do you want to eat silly?" You think back to your times in the forest with your brother. "Actually, can I make something?" you ask hesitantly. He made a funny face, "of course, my dear." M-my dear? "D-do you like that name?" He asks taking Ashley from you. You smile all of the doubt leaving your mind, "Yes." You lightly kiss his cheek. You walk over to the kitchen searching the chests. You see raw mutton. Perfect. "Laurance, can you start a fire?" You ask. He immediately jumps up eager to help in anyway. He has this boyish grin on his face. H-he reminds you of Micah (your brother.) Tears fall and Laurance rushes over, "What's wrong my dear?" he asks, "Is this about Travis? I swear he's dead if he-" You cut him off, "N-no," you sniffle, "I'm just thinking about my brother is all." He wraps you in a bear hug. "I'll make food, where's that fire you promised me?!" you demand, feeling better. "Right away," he says kissing your hair. You prepare the mutton and begin to to toss salads when Laurance calls to tell you that the fire is ready. You put the mutton on the hot coals and return to the salad. Laurance stares into the fire for a while thinking. "After everything that's happened I've forgot about our date," he says somberly. "How about this being our date," I suggest. "I would like that," he says smiling. When everything is prepared you eat together. "Y-Y/N?" he stutters breaking the silence. "Yes Laurance?" you ask his tone confusing you. "W-would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks hesitantly. You hop up and skip over to hug him. "Of course Laurance," you whisper in his ear. He smiles and kisses you. Your lips gently press together. "Thank you," you say quietly, almost inaudible. "For the kiss?" He asks puzzled. "No silly, I never got to thank you for saving me from Travis," You say. "You're welcome anyone decent would've done the same," he blatantly states. You don't think so, but you won't ruin the moment. Not now. "I should go," you say. "Yet again with the should I don't know if I'm good for you." How can he be bad for me if I feel so good when I'm around him.

A/N:
HELLO! I'm Author~Senpai #noticemeh okay, so thank you for reading! I love to write and I'm going crazy just knowing people are seeing this! With their eyeballs! That's incredible. Thanks again for reading. I enjoy feedback so be sure to leave some in the comment section!
-Author~Senpai (Hannah)