Chapter 9

You take Laurance's hand, and walk to Aphmau's house. "Th-this is really serious, isn't it?" you ask worriedly. "You'll see..." he trails off. You're so scared of what it is. What if they're engaged? Oh, I don't want to-. We arrive at Aphmau's, interrupting my trail of thought. She opens the door, at Laurance's first knock. "Have you told her?" Aphmau asks. Laurance shakes his head. She invites us inside. "Y/N, there's something we need to tell you," Laurance says. "And that is?" You ask. This is getting annoying. He needs to stop putting this off. He looks toward Aphmau, and she nods. "Well Y/N, I'm pregnant." You're shocked. "Wh-what?!" you asked. "There was a-" Laurance starts to say. Before he finishes you run out. Tears come to your eyes. You run, and run until you can't anymore. You sit down at the base of a tree. You can't take Laurance away from Aphmau. The child wouldn't have a father. That's not fair to it, he, she, what ever that is. I decide to leave. Leave my new life, with Laurance, Aphmau, Phoenix Drop, leave it all behind. I run into the small bedroom in Aphmau's basement. I hear thumping on the stairs, "Y/N, what are you doing?!" someone demands. You look up to see Laurance. The man I love, right in front of me. You pack my bags as you speak. "I'm leaving. If I have a say in it that child will have a father in his, or her life!" You exclaim. You push past Laurance, jogging up the stairs. "Y/N, wait! Let's talk about this!" he says. "I love you," you say, before dashing out of the door. He runs after you, the idiot. You cry, and run. That's all you can do. Finally you trip, unable to continue you curl into a ball. "Y/N, please," Laurance sniffles, "I love you... Please don't leave me." You look him in the eye. He's telling the truth. "I know, I love you too. I just know what it's like to have no father, or no mother for that matter. It's not a pleasant childhood," you say. He stares at you, "I know too... I was an orphan." You didn't know that. "I-" you start. Suddenly he's kissing you. "No. Laurance." you say, pulling him off you. "I won't let you do this. You're coming with me!" he yells. He takes you by the wrists, pulling you along with him. You trip, and fall. "Y/N!" He exclaims, startled, and worried. "I-I'm so sorry, I'm stupid, and-, and-" You cut him off, reaching up and brushing his hair out of his cheek. "Laurance, go. Go get her," you smile weakly. "No, you're hurt! I have to-" you, again cut him off. "Go! Laurance that's an order!" you command. He looks like a kicked puppy. You turn away, not able to see him. You close your eyes. By the time you open them he is gone. Instead, there is a wolf.

Always Waiting: Book Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें