Sad life

I was a very young girl with a beautiful heart full of sweet memories....... but all of that changed...one day my parents was acting strange they were always getting into fights but hey that's normal.... But every time I would do something to upset them they would hit me for no reason well I was young I didn't understand at the time.my older brother lance always protected me from them but he got hit worse then I did.I wanted all to stop he didn't deserve this not even me...I just don't get it...I was 12 at the time.I came home from school and when I walked through the door it was horrible.....my brother was on the floor covered in cuts and bruises.....my father had a bat in his hand yelling at him saying "you little brat! What is wrong with you telling me what to do!"he said yelling at lance about to hit him with the bat again.I dropped my stuff and ran to my dad grabbing his bat.I was trying to take it away from him but he punched me in the face.grabbing my hair and pulling my head up slapping me multiple times.finally I snapped I grabbed his bat and smacked him with it. I ran to the kitchen grabbed a knife.I was ready to fight my father one on one.my father swang his bat at me but I blocked it and stabbed him in his chest with the knife.my hands was covered in blood so was the knife.I dropped the knife and looked at my dad with tears in my eyes then I looked at my older brother.his eyes was full of fear from what I did.I ran out the house into the woods. I sat next to a tree crying my eyes out until a tall figure looking down at me I looked up and saw a person with white skin and a suit but he had no face at all.he bent down and looked at me with concern and asked me "are you alright dear child?"he said holding his hand out to me.i looked at the man in a scared but calm way and i slowly reached out my hand out to him and he took my hand." My name is slenderman what is your name my dear?"he asked looking at me."my name is.....samantha rose" I said looking at at Mr slenderman.he looked at me and we walked deep into the forest.I was confused and frightened I didn't know where he was taking me.after awhile of walking I see a big mansion it was amazing it looked old but it was so big I had nothing to say."aren't you coming?" Mr.slenderman said walking towards the door of the mansion.I ran up behind him making sure I don't leave his side.he turned the doorknob and we both walked in the mansion."I'm scared..." I said softly about to tear up.he looked at me and wiped my tears away and said "don't worry you'll fit in I promise"."Ok" I said trying to not look scared I hear a voice."slendy who's that"said a boy who looked like he was 16 or 14."this is our new proxy so be nice to her alright" Mr.slenderman said looking at the boy with a serious expression on his face.
"Tch whatever"the boy said not caring what Mr slenderman said then looking at me with a murder look on his face.I looked at the boy and gave him a death glare he got mad and pins me down with a knife near my throat."try me little girl" he said angrily and i kicked him off me and grabbed a knife from my pocket and held it to his neck and looked at him"how about you leave me alone I did nothing wrong and if you wanted to kill me then do it don't stand there just looking at me got it"i said pissed off at him and gripping my knife.

What you think will happen to the boy?Will Samantha become a Creepypasta?

Me: I hope so -__-