little creature

Mr.slenderman was in shock when I pinned the boy down holding a knife towards his neck.the boy looked at me and growled I got off him and put my knife away and looked at Mr.slenderman and smiled."nice job no one has ever done that to Jeff I'm impressed" mr slenderman said proud of me.so his name is Jeff he's a pain in the butt I said in my head.Mr slenderman took me to my new room I looked around in amazement the room was big enough for everything I could imagine to put in here.Mr slenderman looked at me "so you like it?" I looked at him and nodded.I was about to say something but I was cut off when that boy Jeff stabbed me in my chest."why don't u just go to sleep" he said chuckling and mr slender man a little in shock.I fell to my hands and my knees in pain and coughing up blood.no this can't be happening I won't die like this and not here either I said in my head.all of a sudden my injury I got for Jeff healed and my hair changed to black, my eyes turned red,and a mark appeared on my neck it was a heart with an x through it.I chuckles and looked at Jeff with amusement and got up. looking at Jeff and mr slender man "well well well that was a rush but ur going to have to try harder to kill me jeffy weffy" I said laughing and looking at him he was in shock and mad at the same time.he gripped his knife hard and was ready to run with the knife pointed towards me but I disappeared before he could and appeared behind Jeff and kicked him out through the window."I thought you learned ur lesson with u tried to kill me a few minutes ago how sad I broke the window" I said in a little sad mood and I looked at Mr slenderman "sorry for that ill make sure things are alright and make sure me and jeffy weffy get along" I said giggling.suddenly I changed back to normal and fell unconscious.Mr slenderman caught me and put me in the bed."this is going to get interesting around here with her around now" he said chuckling.Jeff got up from the ground and growled"i swear ill make her pay but she's not boring like everyone else here hmmm I guess I'm going to have more fun with her around" he said smirking.he walked in the house and went to his room and fell asleep.Mr slenderman was in the library reading.

What was that?how did Samantha get that power?and is Jeff going to get his ass whooped again?is Jeff falling for sam? Find out next time.

Me: -in shock- wh-what was that?!
Sam: don't ask me ur the author here
Me:-_- u have the damn power