Our Futures? (Ch. 37)

~Clementine's POV~
-Wednesday

*Lunch Time*

At lunch we're trying to decide what college we wanted to go to.

"I think I want to major in law." I say.

"Really?" Ashlie asks me.

"Yeah, I think it'd be fun. I would get to argue. And I'm okay with that." I giggle.

"I want to go into modeling and designing." Morgan smiles.

"That'd be perfect for you actually. You love clothes so much." I tell her.

After about ten minutes Ashton and I go to the counselors to apply for the colleges the two of us had decided on.

I applied for Stanford University in California. So did Ashton, he said he wanted to be with me. My back up college is Columbia University in New York.

I walk out of the counselors office, leaving Ashton still in the counselors. I find Tristan leaning against the wall outside the door.

"Hey." He lifts a hand.

"Oh. Hi." I awkwardly let out a chuckle.

"I miss you." He whispers.

"I.. um." I mumble

"I understand... but."

"Yeah." I hug him.

Oh, so let me clarify. During the spring Tristan and I sort of separated if you want to say. We dated for about two weeks? We had an argument that had us both fuming by the end of it. So we broke up and didn't talk for a while. During that time I got to know Ashton more and we started dating and have been dating ever since. Don't get me wrong, I had always loved Ashton, it's just we argued alot and it took me a while to get past that. As for Tristan he started dating the new girl who came in during spring break. Her name was Lyric.

"Tristan!" I hear Lyric shout. She glares at me. She's never liked me ever since she learned about Tristan's past with me. She thinks I was bad for him.

I roll my eyes at her as she comes closer. Ashton comes out and waves at Tristan. It makes me happy since they don't fight as much as they used too.

"I better get going." I pull away from Tristan.

"Uh yeah." He frowns.

"Ahem."

"We were just leaving." I throw my hands up in the air. I give Tristan a smirk before leaving.

The bell rings. Ashton wraps him arm around me and we walk to class together.

*******
When school end Ashton convinces me that I should go over to his house.

He had to explain to Lacie that we weren't going to makeout upstairs. But that was a total lie.

"Ashton, we are suppose to be doing homework." I say.

"But what if I don't want to do homework." He complains.

"But what if I don't want to fail." I smile.

"You won't, we have like, what three days until graduation? Come on." He pleads with a smile.

"What are you implying?" I question with a smirk on my face.

"Just a small kiss on the lips?" He quivers his lips.

"Fine." I peck him on the lips. But this "small kiss" turn into a makeout session.

I'm laying on the bed with Ashton on top of me. Not putting all his weight on me though. I kiss back and this went on for a long time.

He holds my waist and picks me up so I'm now on the wall. He kisses me there. The kiss felt like fire. And I loved every minute of it. He soon pulls away and we smile at each other.

I pull him back so his lips lock on mine. Our lips move at the same pace. When we finally pull away he carries me back to the bed lays me down.

"Okay homework now?" I ask breathing heavily.

"Wait." He kisses me one last time.

"Now we can." He smiles

After a few minutes.

"I love you." I hear him say.

I look up to meet with his eyes.

"I love you too." I beam at him.

************
Hey. So the chapter may be short seeing as this book is coming to and end. But I hoped you liked this chapter. Comment any errors. Bye!

♢Alabama♢