Chapter 10 - mystery persons revealation

Mystery's pov

I invited my assistants and Mackenzie to watch the games with me. I just want to watch them so I can see their weaknesses.

Darn it! Sunset shimmer saw me! I glared at her and she gave me this shocked look that was dang funny I want grab my phone, take a picture of her, and shove it to her stupid face.

After spying on the mane 6 and sunset, we planned our revenge.

"So you want me to make sunset and Nikki fight?" Mackenzie asked me.

"Exactly!" I answered.

What are you doing here, reader? Oh! You want to know who I am?

I am Adagio! And my 'assistants' are sonata and aria. They don't know how to decide themselves so I am their leader. So are you happy now?!

"I thought you want to make revenge on them, not make them fight." Sonata asked, puzzled. Aria facepalmed. Clearly sonat doesn't know because she usually has her own bubble that we have to pop.

"Idiot! This is revenge!" I snapped at sonata. "Oh why! Why! Do I have to be stuck with you!?"

Sonata looked at her shoes. "I was just asking."

"That's because you are the worst!" Aria shouted.

"You are!"

"No! You are!"

ARGHHHHHHHHH! I can't take it anymore.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted. Both of them instantly stopped bickering.

Everything wouldn't be like this if the mane 6 were defeated. That sunset shimmer ruined everything! Now we lost our magic and glory because of her. She deserves every single bit of everything I'm gonna do to her. Honestly, I don't think it's enough! 😡😡😡

"So, is that all?" Mackenzie clarified.

"No, come here and I will tell you the plan" I said smirking. She approuched me and I whispered her the plan.

After I explained to her what I want to happend. She smirked. "That is perfect! Now Nikki will suffer and I will be honored again!" She said.

"Mackenzie, don't you ever fail me. Or else......" I reminded her.

"Of course I won't fail you, adagio. Now I gotta go! I have to put the plan into action." She said and sashayed away. I just LOVE it when she does that.

I turned to aria and sonata. "They will have to prepare for our wrath. We will be back. Cause we are the sirens." I said evilly.

Then we all evil laughed. MWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASHBACK 150 years ago.
-adagio's pov

I am so excited to do this! My sisters aria and sonata are with me. We are here to launch our plan so we can rule Equestria.

You see my sisters and I are merponies (half mermaid ponies) but everyone hates us even if we have the best singing voice in our village. Our parents died when we were still young and we grow up living in an orphanage. Ponies probably hate us because we are also witches.

I closed my eyes and daydreamed what will happend if our plan worked. Everypony will bow at us and they will give us anything and everything we want. We will be known throughout the land as the most powerful and most talented ponies that ever lived.

"Are you ready, sis?!" Sonata asked us excitedly. Snapping me into reality.

"Yes!" Aria replied shyly. She is the shyest among us, but she gets irritated easily.

"I can't believe we are doing this!" I exclaimed. "Let's do it!"

We hold our hands together and sang.

We are the siren sisters 🎼
And our light shimmers🎶
As you fall down🎶
And forever lay on our ground🎤

(This short song/Poem belongs to me)

As we sing, I feel magic surrounding us. Then I chanted a secret spell to our casserole filled with hatred, anger, and negative stuff.

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain in my neck. My Vission is dark. My breathing lessens. Did this spell failed? I hope not or this might be our final breaths.

I opened my eyes again. And touched my neck. I felt a necklace clung in my neck and I try to remove it but it didn't let go as if it was holding me.

I noticed that my sisters have necklaces too. That's when I realized that the spell worked!

We sing again. This time, we sing a different song.

We will be adored!
Tell us that you want us.
We won't be ignored
It's time for our reward
Now you need us
Come and get us
Nothing can stop us now!

(I changed a few lyrics)

Since we do this because of negativity of people to us, we feed of negative energy.

We traveled all of Equestria gathering negative energy. The more we consume, to stronger our voices became and the more powerful we are!

After 50 years, our plan slowly backfired.

A great old unicorn came to us and banished us to another mysterious world.

The world we found ourselves in has no magic whatsoever. But I am glad that we still have our necklaces and they still work but a lot less than before.

We feel very frustrated and disappointed. And we become evil. Aria become a grumpy person and sonata become dumb and stupid. Probably because she just wants to get over the reason our plan failed.

I on the other hand, still have hope. I promice to myself and my sisters that we will rule in a way. That we will still be glorified. Just maybe not now.

We will find our true magic one day, I am sure cause I can feel it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey guys! Are you glad that I revealed the mystery persons? I think you guessed that it's them cuz I know it's kinda obvious. Please comment of what you think of this chapter and my theory of the sirens beginning. Tnx! Till next chapter! 🎵🎵🎵