46. Baekhyun (Our Baby)

"Mrs.Byun just a little more! Push one more time for me!" clutching onto Baekhyun's hand she used all of her remaining strength to push out their first child. To Baekhyun this wasn't how he planned the birth of his child, not even close. It seems like ____ was in way much more pain than the other women giving birth should feel.

"Hang on there yeobeo, he's nearly here", his heart pounded not because he was nervous of being a father but he was nervous for ____, Baekhyun was worried about you. In that same minute you both heard a baby crying, it was the most beautiful sound that a mother and father could ever hear.
"Jagiya you did it! We're parents!" the doctor handed Baekhyun his newborn son but he held him with one arm and the other one holding onto your hand.

"SHE'S LOOSING TO MUCH BLOOD, BRING MORE TOWELS NOW!"the sight of the doctors yelling and nurses scrambling trying to follow orders scared Baekhyun.

"What's wrong with my wife!? Is she okay?!".

"Sir, Mrs. Byun is loosing too much blood", one of the doctor informed him.

"Please save her, please! I'm willing to do anything just save her", the doctors nodded and Baekhyun felt like crying but he can't he needs to stay strong for the both of you.

"Baekhyun-ah I'm tired", she was about to close her eyes but Baekhyun stopped her.

"Yeobeo just stay with me, don't go to sleep. Talk to me, meet our son, look doesn't he look like me", afraid that once she sleep, she'll never wake up and talk to him again. Baekhyun tried making conversations with her so that she'll stay awake.

"Take good care off him oppa", Baekhyun was truly terrified, the way she talked to him was as if she was saying she's going to leave him forever.

"Of course we'll take care of him together"_____ weakly smiled and clutched onto Baekhyun's hand before it suddenly slipped out.
"Y/N!"....
Exactly 1 year later...
"Happy Birthday Son!" Baekhyun picked up Baekyeol from his crib. He sighed looking at his son's face feature.
"You have your mom's eyes, like expeted you're perfect", he sighed remembering that heart breaking day. Baekhyun placed Baekyeol in his high hair just to eat breakfast. It was just the two of them eating breakfast.
"Baekyeol-ah I can't believe you're one already. You're becoming more and more handsome each day yet you look somewhat like your mother a lot", Baekhyun shivered and remembered the gruesome day. Never will he ever want to go through that day again, not in a million years well who would?

"Hm are you saying I look like a guy?", he turned around feeling some one's presence around him.

"Aniya jagi, I'm saying he looks perfect!"he kissed her on the lips before she sat right next to them.

"Happy birthday baby!" it turns out in the end you made it though you were nearly seconds away from death. Since that day Baekhyun treated you and Baekyeol as if it was his last day of seeing them.

"Do you want a brother or sister?" She asked Baekyeol who was busy messing around with the pancakes.

"NO!" Baekhyun almost shouted.

"Oh my, Baekhyun-ah calm down".

"Ah mianhae I'm just not ready after that day", she caressed his cheeks.
"I don't want to risk you. I would rather prefer knowing that you'd be healthy like this forever".

"Aweeeee my Baekie's so cute! Maybe we'll consider this in the future", she laughed when Baekhyun shook his head signaling a no.
"You don't want another baby? Maybe this time you can name it ChanBaek?"

"YAH", You picked up Baekyeol while Baekhyun chased you both around.

Baekhyun would never change this not in a million years, who would want too? He got the love of his life with him and a perfect son. Baekhyun was never this happy until he met you.