Chapter 1.

"Sam and Dean Winchester, that's who you want me to kill?" Elizabeth asked the pant-suit wearing female angel in front of her.

"Yes we would appreciate it if you could do it as soon as possible."

Elizabeth lit a cigarette, staring the angel down. She had heard about the Winchesters and all their little adventitious and their multiple accounts with death, but she hadn't had the chance to meet them.

"I don't assassinate for appreciation," Elizabeth took another drag, blowing it toward the angel. "and I hear the Winchesters do a lot of good. So, why do angels want them died?"

"You do not need to know half-bred." The angel tossed Elizabeth a small box. "This will be payment for your assistants."

Flicking the cigarette away, Elizabeth caught the box from her. She opened it and smiled at the contents inside.

"Alright tell me where they are at and i'll kill them for you." The angel handed her a piece of paper with a address written on it.

"This is their home base. They are on their way there so you need to hurry."

"What your name?" She asked putting the paper in her pocket.

"Beth. Call for me when you have completed the mission." With that Beth vanished.

Angels are assholes, Elizabeth thought as she walked to her car. She should have just killed the angel the moment she realized it was following her, but she needed that little box to finish locking away all of her personal demon.

Sighing, she put the address in the car. This was going to be a long drive.

-

Dean could feel the mark call him. The more he tried to ignore it, the louder it sang. Pulling his sleeve down, he walked into the library to Sam, setting to place of breakfast down on the center table.

"Made food for us." Sam said before he started to eat his food.

He knew he should be hungry, he hadn't eaten for a couple of days, but nothing seemed to fill him up. Instead, he just grabbed some books from the middle of the table. Dean could hear Sam sigh in disappointment. He hated making his baby brother worry about him. He just wanted this thing off him.

"Cas called a bit ago and said he may have found something to get rid of the mark."

Dean grunted in response. He didn't feel like getting his hopes up over something that would probably be nothing.

A loud bang came from the door at the top of the stairs. The boys looked at each other.

"Is that Charlie?" Sam asked, standing up.

"She would have called." Another bang, this one even louder. Dean held one finger to his lips, motioning for Sam to stay quit while grabbing his gun.

Dean walked up the stairs while Sam stayed at the bottom, pointing the gun to the door. The mark was singing to him, begging him to shoot first, ask questions later, and at the moment he was almost about to argue with it.

Ripping the door open, Dean was stunned, a tall red-head was staring back at him smiling.

"Dean Winchester?" She asked, stepping into the compound.

"Yea," Dean stepped closer to her. "who are you?"

The red-head smiled a little bigger.

"I'm here to kill you." Before he could react, she grabbed the gun out of his hand and whipped him in the face with it.

"Oh fuck!" Dean tried to grab her, but she slipped out of the way. Sam started to shoot, hitting the red-head in the shoulder as she ran down the stairs at him. Dean wiped the blood from his face as he went after the woman.

She was silent as she ran at Sam, dodging every bullet and hitting him square in the gut with enough force to send him backward.

Fuck. Dean grabbed the knife from his boot and ran at her, knocking her down and pinning her hands above her head. The second he touched her the mark went silent. Every evil, menacing thought stopped and all he could focus on was her.

"You have the mark." The woman said, starring up at him.

"What do you know about it?" Sam yelled, grabbing the gun from her hand and pressed it to her temple.

"Everything."

"Go get the cuffs, Sam." Dean ordered. "I'll keep her down."

Sam nodded, running off the the torture room. Dean watched as the red-head looked him up and down, causing his jeans to tighten.

"The angel didn't tell me you were smoking." The woman said, smiling up at him.

"Did they send you?"

"One did." She said as Sam came back and started cuffing her hands. The moment he stopped touching her, the mark seemed to come back full force.

"It's time to talk." Sam said, leading her to the torture room.

"Oh, cant wait." Dean watched her leave the room and wished he could touch her again just for another moment of silence.