Chapter 10 - Yasmin drunk, Magical Mystery Tour, Dancing on the table

POV Yasmin.

The first week of December passed quickly. I had tests every day in college. I must continue with good grades not to be under consideration in any matter and to continue to maintain the scholarship. Teachers have praised me a lot saying I'm the best journalism student at the University of London, due to the test scores, the work, seminars and also the active participation in lectures, exhibitions. I went to my picture in the newspaper of the University as a student note 10 journalism. The newspaper was distributed across the campus of London. Ready, just missing me this. He was known by all students from all areas of the University studies.

On Thursday night Les Paul, Bri and Tim called me talking about my picture. They were proud of me.

Finally Rog called me. The week did not have time to talk with each other over the phone, such that it is our run with studies and also my best friend to the band rehearsals.

By phone Rog said:

- Princess, I'm so proud of you. - said smiling. - Congratulations my beautiful. You deserve this and much more. Your effort will be rewarded. You will have a bright future in journalism. I'm sure that, kitten.

- Thank you for Rog words. - I smiled back. - Thank you for always being by my side at all times my best friend for life. One day it will be a successful musician and I a successful journalist. Maybe I entrevistarei? Have you considered that possibility?

- Well, I'm sure it will. - He smiled. - It will be an honor to be interviewed by you my kitten. I told my biology teachers and classmates that you are my best friend and they do not think it's a lie showed me a picture of us I have in my wallet. They sent you many congratulations.

- Now I'm known throughout the University of London, across the institution as a student revelation of the year 1969, the journalism course. - I sighed. - But I hated my picture, Rog. I'm sleeping face. By the time I took my photo was sleepy same.

- You are pretty, Yasmine. It is beautiful anyway. I miss you, princess. - He said with a sigh.

- See you tomorrow at the pub, kitten. I will go to the presentation tomorrow and Saturday. Sunday we'll see what we do, if we left or stayed in the apartment of one another making company. - I smile. - The weekend will be together. And rehearsals on Tuesday and yesterday with the band as they were?

- What a great cat. On Sunday we see what we'll do, but I want to spend the day with you. - He smiled a lot. - The Tuesday test and yesterday were very good. On Tuesday I met a friend of Tim college that was on trial. The guy is really crazy and funny.

- Oh really? How's his name? - I asked.

By phone Roger said his name is Farrokh Bulsara Bommi, but to call him Freddie Mercury. He explained the reason for the name. I too laughed. Freddie makes birthday the day before mine. Rog said briefly about Freddie. When we meet him tomorrow more talk.

- I just hope that Freddie did not keep an eye on you in another direction. - Roger said with a hint of jealousy.

- Stop jealousy, Rog. - I smile. - Freddie and I sure will give us very well, but only as friends. Is calm jealous kid.

 - Do not talk to me like that. - He said Sly on the phone. - Do not call me jealous kid.

- But you are, jealous boy, my lovely boy.

He smiled.

We talked some more.

- Tomorrow I will ride Layla, Vick and you. - has said. - I will pass there at about ten at night. Be ready without delay.