Reverse World

A/N: Hello again, and here I am with, once again, a new story! This one takes place in the popular Reverse AU. I've always wanted to write something like this tbh. Also, please keep in mind that I have my own headcanons and portrayal of this AU, so don't be upset if I told the story of the reverse world different from what you headcanoned. With that being said, please enjoy the story and comments are greatly appreciated!

Description: In a reverse world, Dipper noticed something fishy about his sister, Mabel, and Bill. Becoming curious, he found himself watching every single thing they did, until he finally came to a conclusion to what was going on between them.

Gravity Falls (c): Disney and Alex Hirsch

----------

The two psychic twins collapsed on the couch after going through another performance for their great uncle's show in his little shack. Dipper sighed, rubbing his eyes. Across him was Mabel who already seemed bored.

"Bill!" The brunette called out. Soon after, a tall man wearing a top hat and a long black tailcoat along with a bright blue vest appeared out of the kitchen.

"Y-yes?" The man stuttered.

"Carry me to my room," Mabel demanded, "...please"

Dipper glanced at his sister with a hint of surprise. Saying "please" wasn't her thing, and what's even stranger was the fact she seemed to be using a somewhat less demanding tone on the demon.

"O-of course," Bill replied as he walked towards the woman. From there, he picked her up, bridal style and walked towards Mabel's room.

Mabel smiled as he walked her up to her room. She seemed to be giving him some kisses on the cheek as he did the same on her forehead.

The other twin narrowed his eyes at the scene he was seeing. There was definitely something going on between them. He didn't want to ask his sister about it yet, so he decided that he'd study their actions just a little bit more. He just can't jump into conclusion right away.

Later that evening, after Dipper had enough time to relax, he went into the kitchen only to see Bill and Mabel in it already. The demon gave her a cup of tea and the brunette smiled as she took the cup from his hand. They seemed to be having a little conversation and Mabel seemed to be giggling. Dipper even noticed a small smile on the demon's face.

The man stood there, still not being noticed by the two. About a few minutes later, he decided to finally show up on the dining table.

"Why, good evening, beloved brother," Mabel greeted as she watched her brother take his seat.

"Good evening to you as well, dearest sister," replied Dipper.

The dinner went on peacefully. Apparently, their great uncles weren't able to show up to join them for dinner because they had things to do. However, the twins couldn't care less.

Dipper couldn't eat normally as he watched the interaction between her sister and their demon servant. Bill didn't seem to be as afraid as he was whenever he was around him when he gave him orders, although he still stuttered a bit. He also noticed how Mabel was acting slightly nicer at the man.

The next day, after getting dressed up, Dipper went outside the house, only to find Bill and Mabel sitting next to each other in the front porch. Mabel's head was resting on the demon's shoulder, while his hand was on his sister's waist.

"Ahem," Dipper said, getting the two's attention, "Dearest sister, there's something I must speak with you."

Before leaving the man alone, she placed a kiss on his cheek and joined her brother back inside the house. Dipper thought that he had now reached a conclusion.

The other twin crossed his arms and took a deep breath as he spoke, "Mabel, I've noticed things between you and that demon, and my question is... is there something going on between you two?"

"Hmmm.." the woman replied, twirling her brown locks on her finger, "I don't know.. is there something going on between us?"

"Mabel, I apologize for my tone, but I don't have time for this," he said, furrowing his eyebrows, "As your brother, I need to know. What's going on between you two?"

The other twin looked in the other direction as a small smile crept up her face. Her cheeks showed a tint of pink as well before saying, "Well.. I may or may not be dating him for awhile now.."

Dipper gave her a mix of shocked and puzzled look, "What?! For how long? Why did I not know of this?"

Seeing her brother surprised, she let out a giggle, "I'm very sorry for not telling you earlier, dear brother, but I've been with him for three months now.."

"That explains a lot," he narrowed his eyes, "You've been acting quite different around that man lately.. But is there any reason as to why, out of all people, you decided to date him?"

She gave her brother a nervous smile as her face turned redder. Dipper froze as he finally realized why.

"Mabel, don't tell me you're genuinely in love with him! You're really not using him for anything else?! Do you realize what you're getting yourself into? You're literally letting him become your weakness!"

"Says you. Don't you have a thing for that annoying blondie, anyway?"

It was now Dipper's turn to blush, "Don't even get her involved in thi- wait," his eyes are now widened, "How did you- wha-"

"Oh, it was pretty obvious, brother" the other twin said, cutting off Dipper, "I should probably take my leave now. I can't leave him alone for too long by himself."

With that, the woman walked back outside with her now demon boyfriend. Dipper watched as the couple held hands, headed for god knows where.

Great, now he's got to deal with seeing them like this all the time.

End