Wake Up

A/N: Before I say anything about this story, I just want to mention that I made a mistake with the last chapter. You know those last three entries, right? Uh, I accidentally put the wrong month. It was supposed to be May instead of March. Also, I made a new cover for this book, how do you guys like it? Yeah.. But anyway, so uh, this story is a continuation of another story. I would tell you guys which story that is, but I feel like that would just give it away so yeah. But, I mean, it's actually pretty obvious anyway, so I'm sure you guys would be fine. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy, if you do, voting for this story would be greatly appreciated. Comments are appreciated too. But yeah, please enjoy!

Description: Bill goes to the park to be met by his ex-fiancée

Gravity Falls (c) Disney and Alex Hirsch

----------

Beep Beep

The sound of the alarm clock immediately woke Bill up, causing him to quickly stand up and turn the alarm off. He slowly made his way to the bathroom, trying his best to keep himself awake.

The man hadn't gotten any sleep the other night. Without Mabel, his ex-fiancée, around anymore, he couldn't focus on pretty much anything anymore. He hadn't been able to take care of himself anymore. Life without her was just...nothing anymore.

The blond looked in front of the mirror and quickly fixed his messy hair with a comb. Then, he brushed his teeth and walked back to his room to get ready for the day. After all that, he made breakfast for himself and then left the house, making his way to the neighborhood park.

The park was usually empty, especially when it was early in the morning. It was a tranquil place. Just something perfect for Bill to go to clear his mind to. And that's what he did. Sitting himself down on a shaded bench, he closed his eyes and relaxed himself.

It was quiet until the man heard footsteps approaching him. Bill opened both of his eyes to be met by a brown-haired lady with bright brown eyes wearing a long white dress standing right in front of him.

It was Mabel Pines, his ex-fiancée.

She didn't smile at him, like what she used to do when she would see him around. The brunette stood there for another minute, then she sat next to Bill. Neither of them spoke, and Mabel still had kept some space between the two of them. It was quiet again for a few more minutes until Mabel finally spoke;

"It's all your fault, you know," she began, staring into anything else but the blond.

"I know..." he softly replied.

"You left me behind."

"I-I didn't mean to."

"You didn't come back for me."

"I... i-it's not that I didn't want to..."

"You're a jerk."

"I-I suppose I am..."

"I hate you."

Hearing those three words, the man turned to face Mabel, but she was looking at something else. Bill faced the ground back as tears started to make their way out of his dark-blue eyes. He tried to force them all in, but it only made more tears to force their way out.

"I-I.." the man stuttered as he sobbed, "I... I still...l-love you..."

Finally, the brunette turned to him with a blank expression. She watched as the man hopelessly cried in front of her. Mabel didn't show any signs of sympathy towards him, or any emotions for that matter. Her eyes that were always shining brightly now just looked like an empty void of darkness. Her cheeks that used to be the color of a rose was now just pale white.

"I-I still...l-love y-you.." he managed to say again between his sobs.

Instead of giving him another blank expression, the woman's lips curved into a smile, then started laughing. She laughed as if she had just heard the funniest joke yet.

"You..." she began, trying to speak between her laughs, "You still love me?! Is it April Fool's day?! Because that would've been a great joke to tell me!"

"N-no.." he replied, ignoring her laughs, "I-I mean it..."

"Oh, sweetheart," the brunette began, standing from her seat, "It doesn't matter whether you meant it or not."

She walked in front of the man, then crouched down to his level. She placed both of her hands on both his cheeks, pulling his face up to face hers.

"It's already too late, Bill. This is all your fault," she reminded him, using a taunting voice, "Don't you remember what happened to me?"

"Y-you... you k-killed yourself," the man hesitantly answered.

Slyly smiling, the brunette said, "Correct."

She let go of him and then stood back up. The blond faced up, locking eyes with her.

"I'm not here anymore. You need to move on."

The blond once again looked away as tears started to come out of his eyes more. He didn't want to hear anymore from her. He just wanted to cover his ears and run away. Just run away from all of these guilt he felt. But he couldn't. He was stuck to that place, as if something was holding him back.

"I'm dead, and it's all your fault," she continued, "It's time to wake up, Cipher."

End