Friends

As Alfred stared intently at the window while, his mom, Alice was making a bowl full of candy for the trick or treaters. Alfred's eyes were lit up when he saw a familiar human, known as his friend, named Kiku Honda. 

Alfred immediatly got up, got his trick-or-treat bad and raced out the door. Kiku was Alfred's best and only friend that he can rely on. Just as they were on there way to go get fat on some candy from strangers, Alice got her iPad and took a picture of them. When they made Alfred and Kiku made their  way to there first house, Alice noticed something was wrong, but shock it off of her shoulders for now.

Random Flashback~!

Alfred was making his way to his house until a note in his front door halted him. He took it and it read this:

"We're out for groceries. Go ahead and play with your friends. We'll be back soon.

 Mom + Dad"

Alfred only wanted to go inside to play some games alone.

 He tried to open the door.

It wasn't open

He looked under the welcome mat

The key wasn't there.

He deiced to wait for his parents to come home, so he took a seat in his front porch. Then he saw another boy, taking a seat on the sidewalk.

Alfred's eyes lit up and made his way to the boy. 

"Hello there stranger!" Alfred beamed as he was close enough to give Kiku a kiss.

"W-WAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" Kiku stuttered as it was obvious that he was startled by the sudden show of affection and how close the strange boy was.

"My names Alfred! Want some candy?" Alfred asked the boy. Alfred was so close almost like penguins cuddling to keep warm. Kiku was not amused at all more like emberassed, judging how red he is enough to put any tomato to shame and how much the boy was studdering. 

Kiku took a look in Alfred's Bucket of candy and saw he only had two candies.

"N-no, thank you," Kiku responded, not wanting to be rude and take Alfred's treats. 

Alfred took a look in Kiku's bucket and was scared when he saw it was as empty as Alfred's history notebook. Alfred put the candy in Kiku's bucket and put a poker face to look inoccent. Kiku saw and looked at Alfred and saw him eating. Kiku made a small smile and ate the candy with Alfred next to him.

"By the way... what's your name?" Alfred asked the boy, very eager to find out even a little bit of information.

"M-my name is K-kiku Honda, and you may call me whatever you w-want," Kiku answered, with a small a bow.  

As they were eating there candy, Alfred noticed a note on Kiku's candy wrapper.

It read...

"You Found Me!"

Alfred leaned closer to read the note better, and Kiku looked as if he were to snap under Alfred. After Alfred read Kiku's note, he took a look at his.

 And it read...

Forget dentists; I'm delicious!

Alfred immediatly stared to crack up in laughter, while Kiku tried to handle and try to rethink of what just happened.

End of Flashback with teleporting naked France~!

Alfred was strolling with Kiku and was trying to scare Kiku with his mask that Alfred didn't notice that it was upside down. 

Alfred then stared to go all over the place, as Kiku was trying to handle his randomness, kept strolling around. But, he was soon pushed to the ground by Alfred. Then they bumped into a gang of boys that one was dressed as a police man (aka Francis) another dressed as a biker (aka Gilbert) and the other one dressed as a doctor? (aka Antonio) 

"How dare you guys bump into the awsome Gilbert and his pals!" The small boy that resembled a biker rudely exclaimed. Kiku only bowed to show that they were sorry, and as they were about to go on their way, Alfred stopped in his tracks and then smiled brightly at the albino boy in front of him.

"Do you want to trick-or-treat with my friend Kiku and I?" The American boy asked excitedly.

"No, because no one would want to hang out with an ass," The blonde boy chuckled.

This instantly made Kiku mad, so he started to go after them, but Alfred already started to go to a house. Kiku just went with Alfred while giving the trio a glare. 

When they arrived, a pretty girl dressed as a fashionable demon gave some candy to Alfred, but not Kiku. Alfred was as happy as a horse while Kiku held his bucket higher into the air. When Alfred saw this, he told the lady that she forgot someone. She just had a sttuned look on her face and went inside her home, ignoring his argument while they had sttuned looks on both of their faces. 

As they went to a diffrent house, a girl opened the door, only to be shut again because she was hosting a party. 

With both of them totally confused.

They went to more houses, only to find them giving sweets only to Alfred and not Kiku.

By the time they went to all of the houses in the neihboorhood, Alfred's bucket was already full and Kiku's was empty just like Alfred's History notebook. 

Alfred decied to give half of his sweets to Kiku. Kiku noticed and said "Arigato," and before hosting a feast with Alfred.

As Kiku and Alfred were eating, Kiku stared at the gate that is covering the woods as if he were to use that gate for his own advantage...

When Kiku turned around, he saw Alfred leaning to him with his candy wraper that said 

"Let's Be Friends!" 

When Kiku looked at his it said

"You Found Me!"

Alfred was shocked to find that Kiku's note looked exacly the same when they first met.

As they were gonna leave, Kiku gave a look to that gate again then got caught up with Alfred.

                                             Time skip to Alfred's house presenting a white flag~!  

When Alfred and Kiku got back home, Alice was taking to a nurse and a doctor known as Mr. and Mrs. Bellshtimint. 

When they arrived, Alice greeted Alfred and with a small smile that that her son returned unharmed or touched. Alfred showed Alice how much candy he got only to recieve a pat on the head. Alfred did not like this reaction, put a pocker face, looked at his friend who didn't react, saw the clipboard, and took it without warning.

Alice was immidietly alert and chased after her son, as Kiku bowed to the doctors saying "Sunenimasen for the comotion; he's always like this,"

As Alfred dodged the attacks, he took a look at the clipboard and saw this at the first glance:

Diagnosis: imaginary friend

To be contiuned...