"You Found Me"

Then, both of them began to eat in peace, putting the world aside for now...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Alfred, it's Mama!" "Alfred!" "If you can hear me Alfred, then answer me please!" Alice called out for her only son. As Alice was calling for him, she began to cry, scared that she will never see him smile again. If she were to never see him again, she would have his super cute trick-or-treat bucket that he got from Kiku.

Then a pretty girl that had brown hair and green eyes saw her crying. "A-are you ok?" she asked Alice. Alice just continued to cry as if she went deaf. The green-eyed just gave out a nervous laugh and continued to look for Alice's child. 

The light from the flashlight landed on the tree the little pals were. Alice immidietly saw Alfred and almost went crazy if it wasn't for one of the police man that held her. 

Then the flash light went towards Kiku.

Kiku wasn't a fragment of Alfred creation

Kiku was noticeable.

Kiku was rotten

As Alice stared in horror, the green-eyed girl took out a book with all of the missing people that were never found. 

As she flipped through the pages, Kiku was the last one in that fat book. 

And he was smiling.

"You found me..."

Missing Halloweenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें