Chapter 4

I still have 2 months left until I have to move to LA and I still haven't told anything to Mamrie or Grace. I am planning on telling them today, but I am still not sure how. They are coming over later today and I have to organize the place, because yesterday I filmed a "My Drunk Kitchen" and even tho I clean up while I go there is still a little bit of mess afterwards.

 Grace and I have been on a weird note lately, because even tho she is straight sometimes she just appears on my front door, comes in without talking and sits on my couch waiting until I sit next to her. Little by little she moves closer and closer to me, until she finally kisses me for a while  and then just stands up, walks to the door, says "it's not" and leave. I really don't care that much about it , but she is my best friend, and I want to know if that's how its going to be, if we are going to stop or what. And if I am going to move to LA I have to know.

A  knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. I go to the door to find Grace behind it, she is not smiling, she is not sad, but there is something weird in her way today.

"Yo" I said with a smile on my face

"Hey, lets skip this, I have to talk to you" she says pushing me to a side and sitting on my couch

"Um... sure, whats up?" I asked

"Its about us. About all those days I came up to you and then left" - she said - "it has to stop. And I am sorry because its my fault, I have been coming to you, and confusing you. I am just the worst-"

"No you are not" I interrupted her

"What?" she asked

"You are not the worst person ever, you are not confusing me, and its not your fault." I said "You are the best person ever and I know that it's normal for people to be confused sometimes, I mean, I was most of my time"

"And you don't help either" She said. I just looked at her waiting for an explanation because I didn't know what she just meant by that.

"You are very confusing to me" She continued "Just when I thought I had my life all figured out, because I knew what I was going to do with it, you just come in with the bluest eyes and the brightest smile and make my worsts days into the best days ever. And you bring a red head by your side, making every day an adventure."

"I really don't know what to say" I said in shock "You and Mamrie are the best thing that happened to me and without you guys my days-"

I get interrupted by Mamrie bursting open the door with two bottles in her hand

"Mamrie is here bitches" She screamed

"Hey Mamrie!!" Grace said as she stood up from the couch she was sitting on. I just turned to Mamrie almost crying from what just happened. I was already standing up so I just walked to her

"Wait, what was happening here?" She asked kinda confused

"Oh yeah, Hannah was just telling me something, about how much we have influenced her" She smiled at me almost telling me with her eyes not to talk about anything that she said. So basically our thing was just buried there and no one shall ever know.

"Yeah, I was just telling her that you both are the best thing that have happened to me and that you make my meaningless days into the best days of my life" I said

"Hannah, that is literally the gayest thing you have said so far" Mamrie said as she laughed "But I know that you mean it, and I wanted you to know that its the same here. I love you guys in very weird ways."

"Same here" Grace added

"But there is something I have to tell you both" I stop "I am moving to Los Angeles, and I know its a-"

"WHAT?!" they both said at the same time

"You can't do that, what about us? what about what we all just said?" Grace asked begging for answers

"I mean everything I just said, I just have to do it for my career, and that's why I wanna ask you guys to move to LA with me" I said "Just think about it, we all work on the same thing and if it benefits my career, it benefits yours too, isn't it worth a try? Please"

"You know that if it was for me I would just move there right now, but I have to do a lot of stuff before, it isn't that easy" Mamrie answers

"I know, and I understand. Can we just talk about it on another moment? Lets just enjoy the moment and drink like there is no tomorrow." I begged

"You are right. I'll get the drinks" Mamrie said as she stood up from the ground and goes to the kitchen

I look over at Grace to see her in shock, without moving anything, not even her eyes. Like if someone came and took her soul and just left the body there in the same position. Then she looks at me.

"When?" She asked with no life on her tone or words, like if it was a dead person talking to me

"In two month" I answered

She stood up without saying a word, walked over to the door, opened it and closed it behind her

"The fuck?" Mamrie asked very confused

"I really don't know what just happened right now. But you and I, we are going to drink a lot today, you can even stay over so you don't have to take a cab too late" I said

"Sounds like a plan" She smiled

A/N

Hey guys, I know you may be mad at me because I took too long to write this chapter, but I have been very busy lately. I want you guys to know I haven't forgot about the story and I will write more often now. Sorry and see you on the next chapter.

-AL