Burnt Pancakes

[its still wintertime here, so I thought hey why not winter themed fluffs? Or wintertime related shenanigans atleast, enjoy! -Chara]
It was increasingly cold out, with the wintertime weather at full force, it snowed a little every day. Frisk noticed their skeleton friends, papyrus and sans, enjoyed seeing the snow, like in their old hometown, Snowdin. chara who was slept soundly through the winter storm last night, the wind howling and the cold temperature turning the snow into frequent hail. Meanwhile frisk had not, the wind's speed and the sound of the balls of ice against the roof kept them awake. Frisk sat up and yawned, as Chara said, like a kitten. They looked to Were Chara should be, but the spot next to them was vacant. they looked around the room for their datemate. They got out of bed then next peeked out of their window. There was snow up to one of the bushes outside, and covering every surface it had fallen on in a blanket of snow. They put on proper clothes, their sweater and loose jeans combination, and went downstairs to find Chara. They found Chara by a pan, and a plate of slightly burned pancakes. Chara looked up from the pan, smiled to frisk, as frisk walked near them, and landed a quick peck on frisk's lips. "Mom's out getting things for a ginger bread house, and cookies"
Frisk smiled, their mom loved this season, it was about giving and cherishing your loved ones. They glanced to the pancakes and their stomach growled. "You made pancakes..?" Frisk watched Chara cook, their way of cooking was smooth, easy going, although they haven't gotten down how long to cook things, chara's getting there. Chara nodded putting the final fifth pancake on the big plate and setting it on the table. "Yeah, you looked like you didn't want to wake up so, I let you sleep in Instead while I made breakfast." Frisk and Chara sat down at the table and ate the burnt pancakes. Chara seemed proud of the pancakes, even though they were Burnt they weren't that bad. Soon after frisk recived a text from toriel, they read it outloud. "I won't be home until two, but stay safe my children! ]:) -Toriel" Chara smirked, most of their smiles seemed to be a smirk, or a polite angered one. "I've got an idea, care to waste two hours with me in the snow?"
Frisk got up from the table with Chara, "gladly, I'd love too"