❤Walk Away

"We're leaving" Edward said to me.

"Okay just let me write a note for my dad and pack a bag and we can go" I was saying until I saw his face. "When you say we"

"I mean my family and I are leaving and you are staying" he said to me.

Instead of feeling hurt I just felt angry and I screamed. "So you're just going to leave after everything we've been through? After promising you wouldn't you couldn't leave me. What kind of man are you? I gave you every bit of me, I gave you my heart, my soul, I even gave you my virginity, and now not even a week after you want to leave me? Fine go then but I have the right to at least say goodbye to the others." Then he said the only thing that could hurt me even more.

"They're already gone. I just stayed behind to let you know we were leaving." He wasn't even phased by my outburst and that really hurt. Then he kept going. "It will be as if we were never here. You'll forget about us in time." Then he kissed me walked away and disappeared deeper into the woods. At first I was going to run after him but then I realized how foolish that would be so instead I just screamed out into the woods. I was just so hurt, so angry. I didn't even realize I was shaking and then all of a sudden everything exploded in pain and then nothing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay this is the first chapter and I hope its good. Let me know what you all think.

Thanks for reading and I'll try to keep it going.