First Day, Rude Child

Chapter 2
Cole's POV
---------------

"You hear there's another new girl starting today?" Frosty said. I raise my eyebrow.

"And...?" I asked not wanting to be bothered as I watched the girl who started yesterday, Alice Bell.

"Just making conversation dude. Oh and stop staring at the blonde." He scolded and I looked away. Frosty's on again off again girlfriend walked by and he wolf-whistled after her. She stopped and glared at him. "Oh come on Kitty-Kat!" He yelled but she kept walking.

"Dude you're in hot water." I said with a chuckle. I looked back to Alice and saw Justin Silverstone talking to her. My jaw clenched and my hands balled into fists. For some reason, I instantly relaxed when I turned my head. I saw Kat walking back to her table with a girl, most likely the new girl because I would have remembered seeing her. I snapped my eyes back down to the table when someone hit me.

"Dude why are you staring at both of the new girls?" I scowled at him and for up from the table, but not before catching the new girl's gaze. Then everything went blurry.
-
I was in the forest that's in back of the school, hiding in the trees. It was all pitch black except for a familiar glow. I looked to the middle of the clearing and saw a girl, and zombies. I was getting ready to go into spirit form when I looked closer, the girl was lit up with slayers Fire. She touched a zombie and it went up in flames. Then another and another. She was finally finished ashing the zombies and turned to me with a smirk.
"Told you I could do it alone." It was the new girl. I smirked and walked closer to her. Before I got to her, she collapsed to the ground and screamed in pain, her entire body shaking.
"Valentina!"
"Cole! It hurts! Oh my god it hurts!"

Valentina's POV

I gasped as my hearing went back to normal.

"Oh not you too!" Kat exclaimed and sat down beside me. "Okay I'll go over it again. The blonde dude, that's my ex that I was telling you about, the guy with the black hair, who you just eye rãped, that's Cole Holland. Now close your mouth and stop drooling." I looked around the table to see Ali glaring at me. Okay then. I glanced back to the table where Cole was sitting but he was no longer there. Disappointment washed over me and I turned back to the girls and joined in on their conversation. The only one I didn't know was Alice, I knew all the others because we always used to hang out when I would come down every summer. My mind drifted back to Cole. How did I even know that was his name in the, what was that, a vision? I'll have to ask my aunt.
"Hey Kat, washroom break?" She nodded and stood up.

"Please excuse us, lovelies." She said to the girls and we walked towards the door. My eyes darted back to the table, and I saw Cole taking Ali out the other exit.  A sigh escaped my lips at what I witnessed but I kept my head up and continued walking. Unfortunately for us, Kat's ex, Frosty came in between her and I and some other guy with blue hair came to my other side.

"Really Frosty, go harass Trina. Or a hungry wild bear." Kat said and I snickered.

"Relax Kitty-Kat, I'm not here for you, at the moment. Bronx and I want to ask the new girl some questions." Frosty explained and turned to me. "Your name is..?"

"Valentina Marshall." His face slightly dropped but he composed himself.

"Are you from New Orleans?" The guy, Bronx, asked. I narrowed my eyes.