(2)My Possessive Alpha Mate

A/N: Btw that Is Caden up their I hope you enjoyed the first chapter ....If you have new ideas or anything please comment or tell me ohkee thank ya'll all 

PAULINA'S POV: 

Wait Smirk....OMG Caden my mate caught me drooling over Him I was so red now ......Caden then said 'Don't worry you can check me out all you want my cute little sexy mate ' he said cockly and smirked and winked ;) ...I blushed and said ' Ohkee' but in a very shy voice ...caden laughed and said 'Omg your so cute i can't believe i got so lucky to have a mate like you babe' ....I laughed and blushed ....Then I rememmbered something SCHOOL ????MY Classes I am missing out classes .....Caden then looked at me puzzelled and Worried he said' You ohke babe' I said 'Yes I am is just i am miss out on my class Come on we have to go to class ...Caden said 'Awww why ' and puted to me .....I said' awwyour so cute when you so that babe' .....Next thing i known a light pink of shade comes on his cheeks i say ' saww is my big bad and sexy Alpha mate blushing" ....He said 'no' so quick .....I said Come on let's go ohkee' 

I grab my bookbag and he does to i then noticed tht i was little compared to his height he was 6'3 i was 5'5 ....He grabbed my hand and said what class you got babe' i hand him my schedule he said oh luck Us we got all together except gym' I said 'wow cool babe' i feel so many beauturflies in my stomach and the tingles all over me ...Caden opens the door and then Mr.Walker said 'Well is nice seeing you M-r.Ro-Ro-dr-iq-uez .so what's the excuse now...Caden says ' Oh well i am showing here paulina My Mate to her class since she is new to this school ' the teacher looked at me and said 'Oh how nice to see you .....you must be paulina our new student ' I said' Yess of course Mr.Walker '

Mr.Walker said i can have  a sit anywhere it so happpend to be lucky ...note the sarcasm to be a empty chair right next to my mate Caden and in front is claire i smile and walk down the row and set my bookbag down and then take my notebook and pen out ...Mr Walker then says to me 'Ms.Hernandez would you mind if i could get to now something about you ...you want mind standing up and telling everybody something about you ' 

Everbody looked at me I got up and said 'Hi everyone My name is Paulina Elizebeth Hernandez I am from the Dark Moon pack I love Math ,read and draw and I can sing also i got a family of 8 and as all of you now ....Caden here is my mate like he said so pretty much is all thank you ' I take and sit down and I new Caden was looking at me and still is ..I look at him he says 'your gonna make a good luna,wife and mother babe'

 I blush and try to hid it but caden lifts my face with his finger and says ' Never hid that bluch babe it makes you even more beautiful 'I blush and say 'Aww thank you babe' Claire then looks at me with a You-got-to-explain-me-everything look ......I nod and whisper to her 'at lunch ohk ' calire nods back and says'ohk' ........The class was so boring since Mr.Walker was going over the rules and what we gonna learn so me and claire were passing notes back and forth ......While Caden gave me his number  i was texting him on my phone to so pretty much is how class went by ...notes and texting 

Claire(Unexpected!!) POV: 

I was so envias of Paulina since she was so lucky to have a mate especially Caden My soon-to-be-alpha ...while i still haven't found mine yet ..i am starting to lose hope ...For some reason my wolf(raine) was at edge today she want talk to me which is strange since she would I hope she is ok ..I will try to mind link her to make sure she is fine 

C-Claire  R-Raine 

C-Raine are you ok you seem off today 

R-Don't worry is ok you will soon find out ok just wait 

C-Ok i was just worried about you girl 

R-No is ok i am fine ...You will soon find out ok Claire