(6) My Possessive Alpha Mate

A/N: That is Vanessa The #1 Sl*ttiest Girl who will cause a mess and their will twist to this 

Vanessa- Greedy For Power so tries and se*uce the Alpha but she is late because  Paulina so happens to of moved next door now that Caden has Choose her since she is his mate ...Vanessa has Something Planned so she can have The alpha all to herself ....Will She Win Or Not .......Is Paulina Ready for any of this Maybe but Maybe Not will Fate turn How Vanessa wants it or will it be the opposite ...Read Further to find Out ......

VANESSA'S POV (BOO) : 

Oh she thinks she can take away My Alpha Baby Well the H*ll NO ....This B*tch Will Pay if it's the last thing i do ...NO girl Takes Away what Belongs to Me ...OH U St*pid Paulina have no clue what is up for you or what Surprise is waiting to be Open B*tch ......... I watch Her From the Window not so high but where i can see Her With MY Mate Cadiee .........

Oh She will pay for this ...All fa*e Acting like she isn't ...I watch for so long until i see that My Cadiee is Carrying that St*pid B*tch in his arms to Her Bedroom I guess ...She will pay For this Badly No One Takes Away My Love and Lover and Baby away from me Mark MY Words .......I slowly take the short sute to my house from here and then shift and walk in like nun....I smirk ...The little Piece of Sh*t will pay for what she has done ...My Man Be in My arms In No Time I smirk ......

CADEN'S POV: 

During the Movie i wasn't watching the movie but was looking at my precious Mate that is until I feel as if someone is watching Us from the window but brush it off it must be a squirrell is all ...I continue to look at my mate until i see that she fallen asleep on my arms I get up and pick her Up to take her to her bedroom i see Aiden doing the same thing and leaving with a Sleepy Ruby in his arms to their room for some reason i still feel like someone it watching me or Us from the window which i find weird yet Disturbing ....

I then whisper to Jayden ' Night see you in the morning and no funny bis. ' He chuckles lightly so he want wake up Cliare or Paulina and whisper's back ' Night and No i wouldn't and same goes for you to ' I chuckle lightly and say lightly 'I want not until  it's the special momment ' with that i leave and carry My Beautiful mate up the stairs and lay her down take her shoes off and pull the cover's over her and then i take my shirt and jeans off and just stay put with My boxers on ...I then Mindlink one of the guards to make sure everything is ohk 'Robert Their has been no sight of a rougue or something or someone suspescious right '

 roberts says'No sir their hasn't ....Now that i think about it something strange did happen I seen Venessa she came out of the woods to her house but nothing else ' I say 'Oh when did you see this happen exact ' robert says" just a couple minutes ago sir' I say 'Oh k thank you please keep in eye on her and tell me if this happens frequently or not and when and where does she go ohk if needed follow her everywhere but don't get caught and mask your scent ohk but keep a eye on her ' 

roberts says' Will do Alpha ' I say 'Thanks' and cut off the link for some reason i have a bad feeling something bad is going to happpen and it involves Vanessa in it and Paulina  ...I pull Paulina to me and put my arms on her waist and say to her ' I love you Always and Forever' then i fall asleep in a deep sleep made of pure bliss