3

Randy
So me and Vincent are making out right about now. Hes soo goodlooking. You cant find that chocolate nowhere else but here. He pulled away
Vincent- You got a boyfriend
Me- Oh Nah I aint got a boyfriend I just got here like yesterday
Vincent- You got a potential bae?Me- Yeah lil bit
Vincent- Tell potential I'm sorry
Me- For what
He literally stuck his tongue down my throat and started feeling me up. He was getting excited let me not lie so was I but I can't do this to C... Potential bae. I pulled away.
Vincent- are you okay
Me- yeah its just I didn't tell you my ageVincent- its cool you like 17 right
Me- Im.. 15
He kinda pushed me away.
Vincent- what am I doing
Me- I'm sorry I won't tell anyone

Vincent- I'm gonna be in so much trouble because of you! You will be punished for this.

He pushed me on the bed. He was taking off his belt.
Me- What are you doing ?
Vincent- Sshh
Me- Ermm no get out the way
I pushed past him and he gripped my wrist very aggressively. I'm Randy king , daughter of Michael King is this Vincent nigga crazy.
Vincent- listen. I don't care. You let the freak out the box now ur gonna get torn up. I hope it hurts you I'm gonna teach you a lesson
Chres' view I was at this thing with my dad and I saw Randys dad. He was sitting with all these other men surrounded by hoes. Seems like they're having fun.
Michael- yo Chres Randys in there with that nigga Vincent go check on her
I ran upstairs and I was walking past one of the rooms and   I heard sniffles and Randy faintly breathing then a zipper go down!  Shit Randy is about to get raped I have to help her before it gets serious I buss open the door and I see this Vincent nigga pinning Randy up against the wall and she is tearing up. Trying to breathe.I ran up to Vincent and I done punched his head he let go of Randy.
Randy- Chres! thank you so much
She kissed my cheek I took her by the hand and led her downstairs outside to her father.
Michael- Baby what's wrong why you been crying
Me-  Vincent tried to rape herMichaels eyes were filled with anger yes! Vincent gon get his ass beat but Uncle Michael told me to  bring Randy to my house and he'd come and get her after I shrugged and drove her back to my place she was really quiet. She said she was tired so she had a little nap I went downstairs and watched a movie. I fell asleep
*Dream*
" I really wanna thank you for saving me today" a voice spoke in a seductive tone.  I sat up and turned around. A girl in a robe walked up to me. It was Randy?

"It was coz Im a virgin and I was scared... but Ive taken some thought into making love"

she ran her hands down my abs and stopped at my friend who seemed to be waking up a littlw.

"I want you to take away my special gift"

she pushed me back on the couch and her robe just slipped off and she was in her underwear.

"Randy I.. I cant.."

she cut me off by putting her fingers on my lips she took out my friend and he seemed to be fully awake. Next thing I know Im on top of her and Im slowly pumping. she was going crazy already so i picked up the pace

*end of dream*

Randy- Chres?

I woke up

me-Hm what?

Randy- You were calling my name

me-No I wasnt

Randy- You were and you slyly wet yourself.

me- WHAT! Ahh man!

She giggled and ran away into the kitchen and I got up and went upstairs to change my clothes. I cant believe I had a dream like that about Michael King's daughter. Hes gonna kill me if every try anything like that. I dont even wanna speak about it! I changed into blue basketball shorts and a black top. I went back downstairs and Randy was in the kitchen making herself some food. she was shaking her booty while doing it tho. Mmm damn.

Me- Randy what are you doing?

Randy- Im in the mood for chocolate

Me- You want chocolate?

I lifted up my top

Me- Well get a sweet tooth girl

Randy- Movee.

she laughed and pushed me out the way. she was melting all these different things in a pan. She climbed on the counter and she got some caramel and whipped cream. Damn! she found my secret storage place. She poured everything into a bowl and she put whipped cream and caramel sauce all over it.

Me- Ew what is that

Randy- Diabetes in a cup

Me- Why didnt you just eat the bar by itself?

Randy- Sugar makes me happy and this is what me and my old friends used to do back in the 15th.

Me- Oh right the 15th is where you came from right?

Randy- Yupp

She licked the top off and she got a spoon and put it in her mouth. She was licking it up and all sorts damn it was kinda arousing but Im not gonna tell her that I was just staring dead at her. Yupp I was impressed I liked that. I guess I was too deep in thought and she saw me looking she spkurted chocolate on my hand.

Me- Hey!

she giggled

me- You better clean that up

Randy- dont worry b I will

she picked up my hand and licked off the chocolate

me- I..i think you got some on my face

she actually did get some on my face so she sucked my cheek where she got it. That sent me to another place like damn this girl. she stopped and giggled then she continued eating. I smiled to myself this is the girl that I wanna be with regardless of her dad or anything I think Im getting feelings for Randy. Wait one thing... Her age shes 15 and Im 17 yeah Im the youngest out of all the guys but Im still turning 18 and shes gonna be 16 when shes 18 Im gonna be 21 I aint settling my feelings for 3 years thats too long I want Randy King and I want her now. Okay I sound a little bit crazy but oh well. I guess I must of been staring at her for long because she looked at me funny.

Randy- *giggles* What?

Me- Hm nothing I didnt mean to stare your just beautiful

She giggled yet again and she smiled at me. Shes so cute. Im really feeling her.

Me- Are you busy tomorrow?

Randy- No I dont think so

Me- Would you like to accompany me tomorrow?

Randy- Ooo where?

Me- Well theres this club that my friend wants to go but he don't want to go alone

Randy- Yeah I'll come with you.

Me- Pick you ur at 7?

Randy- Yeah but wait ? Im 15

Me- For tomorrow your 18 just look hot and they'll let you in

Randy- Hmm okayy

There was an awkward silence and she stared at me. Then our dads came in through the door.

Dad- CHRES!

Me- Dad?

Dad- Wheres Randy!?

Me- Right here

Michael- Baby you driving. I'll get yo ass killed if I drive my head man.

Randy- Come to your senses im 15

She got up and laughed

Me- Well Bye b

She hugged me. I put my arms around her waist and lifted her because shes like 5'4 or something and Im 6'2 .
She giggled and put her head in my neck.

Me- Randy you so cute

Randy- Fank you chwesanto i wuv u

And she gave a little peck on the cheek that melted my heart I put her down. And ran to her dad.