5

*3 weeks later*

Craig:

Chres and Randy. Yupp they're together. Its burning for me to say it she seems really happy and so does chres Im real jealous yo. If only she knew man. Seems like he's lasted and when he cheats Im always first to know so yeah he's treating her right. Me and Randy have a really close bond but I dont think Chres likes it.

Randy:
Me and Chres have been together for like 2 , 3 weeks now. Im really happy in this relationship because he treats me right. My dad does know about this and he told me if Chres brings me trouble hes ready to youknow buss his head open

Chres:

Me and Randy been together for about 3 weeks. Im really feeling her but the temptation is real I cant help it if everybody in the club got big assets and I cant always be with Randy coz shes under age or spending time with craig. I think those two are suspicious.

Lord Money Mike:

My baby girl Randy been going out with Chresanto August. He seems legit but ion trust him. I dunno what he does in the clubs or when Randys not around

Chres' pov

Me and Randy were in my room making out on my bed. I started grabbing her ass. And she was grinding up on my dick. I'll do anything if she would just give me her virginity

Randy-Stop Im not ready
Me- Come on I'll take care of you.
Randy sat up

Randy- I need to get going anyways
Me- Yeah whatever
Randy- ermm can you take me home?
Me- You know what I got things to do so I'll see you later
Randy- Are you okay?
Me- Im fine hurry up I gotta get in the shower
Randy- Erm okay?

She stood up and I guess she went home. I went on my phone and I looked on snapchat and Craig updated

"Gotta pick up my princess"

I didnt think nothing of it and I got in the shower. Ah shit my clothes aint dry yet. i threw them in the dryer for about 15 mins and I went back in my phone.
Randy posted a snapchat.

It was of a black car and she opened the door the car had a red interior... Looks familiar. Then the camera went on Craig. The caption was " My Knight In Shining Armour"

I looked out my window.

His car was just pulling away. Naahh I dont like those two together. Randys mine!
I got my clothes out and got ready. I started watching snaps again. Randy was getting on my nerves.
I felt the anger build up.

Craigs view
So I was out with Randy and she was just telling me stuff about her and Chres.

Randy- I mean Im scared. He gets so angry so fast it really scares me I dont think you understand its deep.

Me- He gets like that alot

We walked into her house and went up to her bedroom. Her dad wasnt home he was gone out for ages.

Randy-I think he only wants me for my virginity. I'm scared Craig.

Me- Come on Randy its not that bad hes not important.

Randy sighedd
She looked so cutee when she was distressed. I cant help myself.
I leaned in and she kissed me back.  I put her up against the wall and she pulled away.

Randy- Craig .... i... whats going on

Me- I love you Randy. Ive loved you since the first day you came here.

She looked in my eyes

Randy- Really?

I lifted her up and whisper.

Me- Let me show you what love is

I passionately kissed her lips she wrapped her legs around me and kissed back. I laid her on her back.I kissed her down her neck leaving her love bites everywhere.

Randy- Craig?

Me- Hm baby

Randy- Are you going to take my virginity?

Me- Only if you want me to baby, Do you want me to?

She nodded and I smiled.

I was slowly undressing her and then I took off my clothes. I hovered over her holding myself up with one hand as the other softly stroked her clitorous. Her warm wet diamond just kept gushing with moisture

Randy- Is it gonna hurt?

Me- Just for a minute dont worry baby.

I slid in one finger and she inhaled deeply.

Me- okay now baby make me hard

Randy- How do I do that?

Me- slide your hand up and down it.

She placed her hand softly on my erect penis and slowly manoeuvred it up and down. A deep moan escaped my mouth. Same did a soft moan leave Randys. I switched to 2 fingers and she let go of my stiff wood and squeezed on her breasts. I switched from fingers to my manhood.
As I took my first pump
Randy moaned. "Craig it hurts"
" Hang on baby it'll be fine soon" I reassured.

She got used to it soon. She was getting abit louder as I picked up my pace. She shut her eyes tight and moaned softly into my ear while arching her back and gripping the bed sheets

"Uhh Craig... i love youu uhh" She moaned.
I smiled to myself.
" I love you too baby" I moaned.
I got faster and all of a sudden She dug her nails into my back and she wrapped her legs around me and held me down.
I felt a liquid squirt around my lower section. She can squirt!? That's so hot.
She was shaking squirming and trying to catch her breath.

She looked up at me a smiled I smiled too. We switched positions. She was on all four holding on to the bed railing.
I slipped in from the behind. She was making the hottest noise ever. She was moaning in Spanish I couldn't take it. I pulled out so fast and I ejeculated all over her ass. She looked back at me and giggled I smiled and slightly chuckled. She reached for the towel at side of her bed and wiped off the cum.

She crawled back next me. I pulled her close and squeezed on her ass.

Me- Do you believe me now

Randy- Yes I do 

She pecked my lips

Randy- What about Chresanto

Me-I don't know I kinda feel bad but it was worth it.

Chresantos POV

I was out just driving around tryna get my mind off this Im tryna find some pussy. If Randy wont give it up I have to find it myself...