chapter one

Annabales pov

"Ana wake up "murmurde some one in my ears ,and in response i coverd my face with my hands and continoud sleeping.And the voice came agian "Ana wake up!" this time a little bit louder,and in response i made a sound "uff" still sleeping.At the third time......"wake up u idiot.....we are gonne be late!!!"When i woke up it was my sister Keira.She is one year older than me and kind of tall,she is '6'7 and so beautiful.she has leaf color green eyes and dirty blond hair.Now she is weaing a white dress that reach to her knees and ofcourse flats that are maching her dress.

"Didnt ya hear me!!!wake up for God sake!!I don't wanne do another lap becouse of you."

"God!!!okey okey .....am awake an if you want me to get ready get out of ma room!!" I shouted back.

"Any ways why would i  wast my time waitting for you....but be fast"  She shut the door and went out. We were going to the fild for traning beacouse there is an upcoming war between we the wear wolf's and the vampairs.The big war is happning becouse of my brother Jhosephe and the Alpha's son Jhone.My brother is four years older than me.And am 18.He is so handsome and so playfull.And he has the most beautiful blue eyes ever.And Jhone  "God" don wanne talk.......he is so gorgeous....any girl will malte when ever he smiles.And ya they are both stupides.They went to the black snacks land anf spent two full days.And they are vampiers.