chapter 2

My phone rang under my pillow making me jump.I answerd it and it was my dad"hellow"i sayed."where are you?why are you late??"

"Oh am sorry dad .am on my way!"he sayed" be fast an hung up.My dad is the beta of outlr pack.

I went to my bathroom and wash my face then brushes ma teeth.then after i changed to some black shorts and t-shirts and black snikers.i tied my hair in a messy bun.

When i hade to the leaving room their was no one........ofcours.they are all at the filed training. I didn't have time to eat or anything so I went out and run as fast as I could. When I reach their they have already started training. God am gonne be punished I told myself.

"Be fast Annabel" shouted my dad.Yahoo seriously.....am in my human form and he expected me run faster than this??!!

When I reached their the alpha, luna and my dad I bowed for them and went for training.

I took off my clothes not to tear them when I shift.........so the Gamma is the one training us today.when he saw me he shouted "Annabel....join the last group running".  Ya of course I was gonna do that couse they were the last group left.an I did as he said.

The gamma shouted "ready!" then"shift".we all shifted to our wolf's form.my wolf has an average hight for a she wolf.she had midnight dark eyes and light brown furs.And the gamma shouted again "run".

We all run to the end of the field holding our clothes in our mouth to change them at the end.then after we fought in paire in both forms.After training ended when I was about to go the gamma called me "Annabel"I answered "yes"he continued "where do you think your gowing?" I answered "well.... home sir"hopping he will let me go. But he continued "you know the rules.....and you was late.Run another three laps and go home". "But.."he stopped me in my statement and said "no buts .....just do it fast I won't be watching you because am so busy ....and ya go home"and he turned on his heels.

Ya great now I have to shift again.

After running for hours I went back home so hungry.when I reach home I hade straight to the kitchen where my mom and sis where sitting, eating, and talking.I grabbed an Apple from the fruit box and started eating. Keira shouted while holding her nose "Anna u stink" I just rolled my eyes.but my mom continued "ya Bella go get a shower" then I nodded and went for shower.