Chapter 3

I took my tower then hade to my bathroom.I looked at my reflection in the mirror.I have dark hair and stormy gry eyes. Then I took a hot shower and went downstairs. To my surprise my dad was home early ..and my brothers too. They were talking about something important "I guess!". When I was about to walk to the kitchen my dad called me "Bella...come hear!". I walked to the couch near dad and set. And he continued"the alpha has informed the beta and the alpha families to get ready for today's meeting with the Black Snakes royal family.."I interrupted "what? Why? I thought they have declared war on us!"my dad continued "ya...but they say we may solve the problem, so it's better we agree with their idea""well......so am I supposed to go with you? "he answered me "ya get ready ..were something good."my mom sayed"I will help you girls" keira nodded and so do me then went to out rooms and get dressed up. Mom helped us with our makeup and hair style.I was dressed in a black gown. And Keira in a blue one.my hair was tied up . As I look at my reflection in the mirror I admired my beauty for a couple of minutes .my dad sayed it waz time to go so we all went to out limo and derived off!

A/N

Heyyyyyyyy ppl I sorry for the late update! I had lots of works! Plz ppl read my book and share it with your frndz!!

Read...comment.....vote!