Make This Feel Like Home

Harry's pacing the suite in the hotel and Zayn is doing his best not to laugh at him, Harry didn't laugh at Zayn when he was a nervous wreck the day, a few months ago that he married Liam, not much anyways. "Haz, please calm down" Zayn murmurs, reaching out a hand to stop Harry as he paces closer to him, just as Niall slips back into the room. "Louis' just as bad as he is, if not worse, at least according to Josh" Niall mumbles to Zayn who nods his head, biting his lip "I can hear you both you know" Harry snaps, instantly feeling bad, his friends are just trying to help him, "I'm sorry, I just don't know why I'm acting like this" Harry mumbles, sinking down onto a nearby chair. Zayn is suddenly right in front of him, crouching down and resting a hand on Harry's knee, "it's natural to be nervous Haz, but just remember at the end of the day you and Louis are both getting what you've been waiting years for. You'll be married, and joined together in a way no one can break apart" he murmurs, rubbing his thumb lightly against Harry's knee. Harry smiles, Zayn's right and he knows it, he just can't help thinking something is going to go hideously wrong, "Thanks Zee" he mumbles and Zayn smiles standing up again to answer the door where someone is now knocking. Harry smiles when he sees Gemma as soon as Zayn opens the door, his sister has been phenomenal through everything even remotely wedding related, and Harry's pretty positive he and Louis likely wouldn't be getting married today if it hadn't been for her.

"I have boutineers" Gemma cheers, holding up the flowers in her hands as an explanation for her presence, not that she needs one, Harry wouldn't keep her out regardless, the only people he's not letting in the room, are Louis, and Liam, because if he can't see his man than neither can Zayn. It makes sense in his head, if you ask him, although he probably wouldn't fight it if Liam showed up to see Zayn. There's another knock at the door, before it opens and his mum steps into the room, "oh you look lovely" she murmurs, pulling Harry into a hug, "thanks Mum" he murmurs and she smiles before pulling away and turning to Zayn, "so do you" she coos, pulling him into a hug. Harry watches as Zayn hugs her back, mumbling a response before Anne pulls away to hug Niall as well. "You'll do" Gemma teases, bumping Harry with her shoulder, Harry sticks his tongue out at her in response, "thanks" he laughs with a fond eye roll at his sister. Gemma laughs, before pinning his boutineer to the lapels of his jacket and skipping over to Zayn.

Harry's about to crawl out of his skin, the wedding ceremony was supposed to start fifteen minutes ago, but the wedding planner had come into the room twenty minutes ago to ask them all to sit tight, there had been an unforeseen emergency, and things were going to be delayed. Harry's now caught up in worst case scenarios, including but not limited to, Louis changing his mind and jumping out a bathroom window to escape, and Liam is now chasing him all over London in an attempt to bring him back. "Relax" Zayn says suddenly, hand coming down on Harry's shoulder, "whatever you're thinking, it's not that, I'm sure there's just a silly technical issue" he reassures, and Harry nods, because of course that's probably it, but he can't help thinking this is a bad sign, a very bad sign. A commotion outside the door pulls Harry from his thoughts, that voice sounds an awful lot like... "Louis, you can't come in here" Gemma scolds, struggling to hold the door closed against what is undoubtedly Louis' entire body weight. "Gemma I would advise you to get out of my way, I need to see Harry, and knocking out his sister would probably be a bad way to start our marriage" Louis calls, Gemma looks across to Harry, who just nods slightly, before stepping aside, and Louis very ungracefully falls into the room, Liam not far behind him. Zayn sends Liam a withering look, that clearly states he's in trouble with his husband, and Harry would feel sorry for him under any other circumstances, but right now his focus is on Louis, he hasn't run away, he's here and probably has been terrorizing everyone within a two mile radius for the past half hour at least.

"Lou, this is bad luck" Harry murmurs, as Louis crashes into him, wrapping him tightly in a hug and snuggling into the crook of Harry's neck, "don't care" he mumbles, against the skin and Harry shivers. "You were supposed to keep him away from here, until the wedding starts" Zayn groans, and Harry looks over to see him gesturing across to the two of them, Liam is in trouble with Zayn and Harry chuckles lightly at them. "Well sorry, Love, but short of duct taping Louis to the chair, there was no way to keep him out any longer" Liam pouts, and Harry knows that that's it, Zayn's about to give in, he's not really upset with Liam, not enough to deny him a kiss anyways. Harry's snapped back to his own (soon to be) husband in his arms, by Louis biting at his shoulder, "pay attention to me" Louis whines, seconds away from stomping his foot like a child. Harry chuckles and presses a kiss to Louis' lips quickly. "Do you know what the problem is?" Harry asks Louis who shrugs, shaking his head, "not a clue, Mum's gone to see if she can find out. I'm going to be in trouble when she gets back to my room and finds I've escaped" he mumbles. Harry laughs at that, his future mother in law still elicits a hilarious fear in her eldest child.