Space Rescue (last, long chapter)

THIS BOOK ISNT DEAD I SHALL FINISH THIS NOW

...

Peridot was holding on for dear life while she was flying along with the ship into space.

'Clod, what am I doing?' she thought to herself.

...

In the ship

...

"Let me go!" Pearl yelled as Yellow Diamond's grip tightened.

"Dammit! You're strong for a Pearl...but not strong enough!" Yellow Diamond explained as she threw Pearl into a cell.

Pearl groaned. "No!"

"You'll be lucky if one of those shameless displays can save you now."

"Don't talk about them like that!"

"Why would a Pearl have a say in what a Homeworld official thinks? Give it up! You are beneath me!"

"I. Don't. CARE! I don't care if you're an official! I don't care who you are! All I know is that you will never win!" Pearl yells.

"Says the gem who will soon be shattered if she doesn't keep her mouth shut!" Yellow Diamond yells and pounds her fist against the wall, Pearl winces.

"That's what I thought. Now if you'll excuse me, I must check on how far we are from Homeworld." Yellow Diamond finally walks away towards the Control Bridge.

Pearl crawls in the corner of the cell and silently cries. "Peridot..."

Suddenly there's a bang on one of the windows outside her cell. Pearl looks out of the window.

"PEARL!" a voice came from the other side of the glass.

"Peridot! It's you! But how...?" Pearl cries happily.

Peridot kicks the window out of its place with a stubby leg. "I'll tell you later, but I'm getting you out of here!"

"Peridot...I'm so glad your here..."

Peridot smiles. "Me too Pearl...I'm sorry..."

"No...it's my fault we're in this mess..."

"No Pearl! If I never showed up in your life, you would've never had that dream."

Pearl stands up. "No! Don't say that! I'm glad you came into my life!"

"Pearl...I may not understand my new emotions I've felt the past couple of days but...I've loved them...and I've loved..." she blushes a tint of light green. "you..."

Pearl blushes. "I love you too Peridot."

"Yellow Diamond could be coming back any minute now...let's get out of here..."

"Okay!"

Peridot puts her hand up to the control pad and the field vanishes. Pearl runs to her and embraces her.

"Oh, my Pearl...I've missed this..." Peridot says.

"Me too."

Peridot starts crying while in embrace, Pearl pets her hair softly. "Shhh...it's okay..."

"I've just...m-missed your sweet hugs and...k-kisses..." Peridot stutters.

Pearl kisses Peridot's cheek. "I know...I've missed your company...your warmth..."

Peridot brings Pearl in her tight embrace.

"We should go before Yellow Diamond finds us..." Pearl says.