"Can't Keep Your Eyes Off Me Hey?"

CHAPTER 8

Phil's POV (I Know RIGHT again!)

I get in to school, and see I've arrived early again; I only saw Chris and Pj in the classroom talking, which is weird as I'd be pretty sure they usually wait for Dan. I debate on whether to wait in the toilets till the bell goes or go in the classroom and sit with Pj and Chris. I take at least a minute to think of the pros and cons like it may be awkward if I go in with them, but I'd seem really lonely sitting in the toilets alone?

Before I change my mind, I gently push the door open, not wanting to scare them or make them jump. I walk in to the room, with my head slightly down feeling awkward as the room falls silent. Before I could retreat to a corner of the room a loud voice announces my name; breaking the awkward silence that had just been.

"Phil!" Says Pj.

"Hi Pj" I say quietly. "Oh and Chris" I add with a small wave towards them.

I was just about to go to my corner, when I hear Chris speak, "Come sit here!" He announces, patting the space next to him on the table. I move cautiously towards the space, slowly sitting down next to Chris, so I was also opposite Pj. We sit there in silence for a couple of seconds before Chris speaks.

"So how do you like Dan- Ow!" He says, as the table jolts, due to what I assume what Pj kicking him. I smile ever so slightly and the childish play between the too. Why did Pj kick Chris? I mean what's bad about asking me if I like Dan, obviously in a friend way. Yeah a friend way, it's not likely I would date Dan. I mean, he cute don't get me wron- what am I saying?

I blink rapidly as I come back from the small conversation I had to myself in my head, to find both boys looking at me. I wonder for a second why they are staring at me; Oh yeah I forgot to answer Chris' question!

"Yeah I like him, he's kind, has a good music taste and quite a laugh" I say quietly. I watch as they both look at each other with a small smile, and go back to looking at me. I put my head down slightly, not wanting to feel awkward. Before either of them, said another word the door suddenly slams open and a slightly damp Dan walks in brushing through his hair annoyingly.

"Chris! Pj! Glad you two finally showed up, ugh I've been waiting in the cold for 10 minutes and then it started to rain so I came in! Ugh you little shi- Oh hi Phil!" Dan finishes his small rant with a friendly smile and wave, before looking away as I see his cheeks turn a slight shade a pink. I giggle slightly at his composure, and say a small "Hi Dan"

God, my voice sounds like a 13 year old girl, who's saying hi to her crush.

I watch as Dan shoves his coat in the corner of the room and straightens up his clothes, and then he grabs his phone, and checks his hair again. I stare too long I think, but continue to watch anyway as he groans into his phone, as he checks his hair. I jump as I feel a hand tapping me on the shoulder repeatedly; I turn around to see a Chris tapping my shoulder.

"Are you deaf there Phil?" Chris laughs. "I've been tapping you for at least 10 seconds!" I look back to see Dan still concentrated on his hair, then turn back to Chris and Pj, not able to say anything just sit there is a blushing mess. God, what is up with me today, I think I need more sleep; I'm in a constant daze!

I am awoken once again from my thoughts by a chair pulling up next to me, and a, still wet, Dan sitting down. He sat with his elbow outstretched on the table and his head in his palm. His eyelashes batted quickly, like a butterfly's wings. He slowly licks his lips, and catches my eye when doing so, making me look down, in a bright red mess.

I compose myself, and look back up to everyone and a voice emerges;

"So, what have you two ditchers been asking little Phil, while I was freezing my ass off?" Dan raised his eyebrows. I blushed slightly at the name 'little Phil' and awaited for either of Chris' or Pj's answer, to which Chris looked at Dan with a smirk.

"Chris- no you didn-" Dan asks worriedly, his voice slightly shaking, until he stopped himself. Dan looked at Chis with glassy eyes. "Dan, you'd really think I'd tell" Chris sighed, and Dan let out a small breath, and turned to me and smiled.

"Erm, what's first lesson?" I say quietly, not expecting anyone to hear me.

"English" Dan says in a soft, friendly tone. I smile until I remember the English homework that was set. Should I ask Dan for help? Would I seem too pushy? I mean he is my friend isn't he, so he could help me? What if he says no? I'll just ask him. Wait... should I? No I'll ask him. Or I'll just explain to the teacher how I wasn't in for the last work. No I'll just ask Dan. Before I change my mind I ask him.

"Hey erm Dan? Can you help with the English homework, as I only started yesterday and you know I wasn't in for your last topic. I mean you don't have to I can just explain tha-"

"Phil! Yes I will!" Dan interrupted laughing. "It's not due in till next week, so you wanna come to mine and we'll do it then? This weekend okay?" Dan asks.

"Oh yeah, yeah! Erm that works for me" I say quite rushed as my stomach twists and flutters.

"Yay!" Dan says wrapping his arms round my body, his hands interlocked at my left shoulder and his head against my right shoulder and his body leaning towards my right side. I instantly flush bright red, my eyes widening and my body going stiff. I look over and see Chris and Pj exchanging looks and then looking back at us too, both a subtle smirk, written on their lips.

Dan then let go of me and sits back down, a wide smile on his lips. Before anyone said another word the bell goes off and makes us all jump, all of us giggling slightly at our tiny actions. I return to my normal seat, and sit there as a swarm of people come in.

I look over at Dan, and see he is looking the same way. I turn my head away and turn red from embarrassment, and for some, idiot, reason I look again and find myself making yet again eye contact with Dan. I laugh quietly and turn away, to look out the window, and recompose myself from looking like a bottle of red paint.

A minute later I find myself, out of it and staring at Dan. Not purposely. Accidently. I focus my eyes and see Dan looking back at me, giving a small wave to see if I was focused in the world. I feel my cheeks heat up and I see Dan pushing his hands to me, signalling me to wait a second. I watch as he grabs a piece of paper from behind him and scribble on the paper.

He then holds up the paper and I read the words: "Can't Keep Your Eyes Off Me Hey?"

I feel my face redden completely, and watch as he winks then looks away.

Crap, here comes the butterflies again...

A/N SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE! yeah basically I didn't know what to write and I have a notebook full of small situations between the two.  (may or may not have smut ;D) but I have to build their relationship first!!! But I hope you enjoy this chapter, It's not the best but dil with it ;)

I LOVE YOU SQUISHES!

Twitter: @ dottymathers

Tumblr: dottymathers.tumblr.com