Chapter One

Aria's Point Of View

Leather Jacket? Check
Crop top? Check
Skinny jeans? Check
Combat boots? Check

Ready for this shit.

I grab my backpack and left my house, quickly getting into my black Bugatti. I started the engine as it roared to life, before speeding away into the place that used to be hell, but now will turn into my paradise.

As the school was in my vision, I smirked and started my plan for the badass entrance. I roared the engine even higher, getting everyone's attention.

Cliche I know. But all of this high school is cliche. That's probably the only language these idiots can understand.

I could tell no one remember me. Not to brag, but I am the definition of zero to hundred. I went from a weak extremely skinny geek to a strong, curved teen. I left a year ago. I was the nerd, bullied by everyone and abused by my parents. So I ran.

Yes, I was weak and hopeless.

But bitch look at me now. I think that's a Beyoncé lyric or something.

I stopped the car and shut it off. Opening the door, I slowly stepped out and grabbed my backpack. Smoothly, I shut the door not caring about any of the stares. I locked the car and strolled to the main door.

"Who is that?"
"Slut much."
"Damn!"

Those were some of the few comments I heard from glaring fake skinny sluts, man whores and nerds. I opened the door to the school as all eyes landed of me.

And I couldn't hold back the smirk that spread across my face.

Eric's Point Of View

"Bro, why didn't you go yesterday to Jake's party?" My friend, Alex, asks my other friend Liam

"I think I went to J's party instead." Liam answers.

"Oh okay." Alex says.

"Dude, J is Jake." I say looking at Alex and Liam.

I mean Alex and Liam are awesome, but they're idiots.

"So you coming to Ryan's party?" Alex asks me. I was about to reply, but I heard a loud car roar. A walked to the main door just as it bursted open. Everyone's eyes turned to the girl in the sexy outfit.

"Hey baby. Why don't you come over here?" Alex tells the girl. Typical Alex, always straightforward. I, on the other hand, follow a much more effective technic to a girl in bed. And trust me my method has a 99.7 chance of success. Alex on the other hand, not so much. She gave him the middle finger and continued walking. I stopped her by standing in front of her. She looked up at me with her mischievous green eyes,

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I asks.

"Do you?" She says and walks past me, hitting my shoulder with hers on the way.

What the fuck?! People don't walk away from me, I walk away from them. That's how it works.

Yes it's even written in my guide book.

I somehow know those eyes. Those green big eyes. But from where?

The bell rang, signaling us that class is about to start. But I don't care right now. "Hey babe." I hear a voice say. I turn around and found my sexy slutty girlfriend, Stephanie. "Hey." I say, with a lazy smirk on my face.

Honestly right now, I just need a good fuck. "How about the janitors closet?" I whisper in her ear and we head to the closet. It was dark which made it even better. I could only see her brown eyes.

And that half hour, ladies and gentlemen, is all it took for me to completely forget the new girl. We both walked to class, Sex Ed. The irony though.

I find one seat in the front and the other in the back. Stephanie sits at the front, and I start heading to the back seat, "Mister Liams and miss Andrews why are you two late?" The sex Ed teacher asks.

"Cause." I say, shrugging.

"Detention both of you today!" He yells.

"Calm your balls, jeez." I say. He obviously heard me, but chose not to comment.

"And put your feet down!" He orders, but it wasn't directed to me. Instead it was directed to the girl beside me. The new girl.

"Sir, I don't think we got introduced to the new girl." I say with a smirk, and she glares at me.

"What new girl?" The teacher asks. I point to her without hesitation the same smirk on my face.

"You're new?" He asks.

"No I'm just a wizard that decided to take off their invisible suit today." She says sarcastically.

"We don't tolerate sarcasm young lady-"

"And I don't tolerate stupidity, I guess we can't all get what we want." She snaps, the teacher sighs loudly then continues.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" He says.

"No, not really." She says.

"Miss, your name." The teach demands.

"Sorry, I don't give private info, to strangers." She says and takes out her phone and scrolling through Instagram.

"Miss, I suggest you tell me your name before you get in trouble." The teacher warns.

The girl shut her phone and slams it on the desk. She puts her feet down and stands up looking extremely pissed. "I suggest you don't start fights, you know you're going to lose." She says and then sits down, puts her headphones on.

Surprisingly the teacher actually continued class. I kept starring at the new girl as she nodded along to a song.

She stopped the song and turned to me. "Stop eye raping me with your pervert eyes you man whore." She says right before the bell rang and she stormed out of the class with her bag.

I started walking to me next class, math. Suddenly someone bumped into me and fell on the ground.

"Watch where you're going, Bitch." I snap, as I continue walking.

Math class was uneventfully as we did an hour long quiz. I walked to lunch after and sat at my usual table with Stephanie, Alex, Liam and a bunch of my friends. Everyone was whispering about something. Suddenly the cafeteria went silent and everyone stared at the door. There, of course, stood the new girl with a poker face.

"Who is she?"
"What's her name?"
"Have I seen her somewhere?"

Some people whisper. The new girl rolls her eyes and walks towards our table, as everyone's eyes followed her every move. She pushed Stephanie to the side causing her to let out a whine in pain, as she fell of the chair. The new girl then jumps on the chair and then the table.

Everyone was basically starring at her like she was an alien. "You might know me and you might not, but for now, you can call me Karma." She says and storms out.

Thank ramahamad for the help and ideas. Love you girl 💕💕