Chapter Five

Aria's Point Of View

Saturday!

The day of relaxing and peace.

As I was daydreaming about beaches and ice cream, the door bell rang. I stood and went to the door, and opened it quickly.

"Aria Alins?" The officer says.

"Not here." I say and slam the door, he puts his leg before the door closes and opens it. "You know it's illegal to walk into someone house without permission?" I say sassily.

"Aria Alins, you are under arrest for the destruction of private property of Adam Alins." He says and handcuffs me.

"Oh wow, they are suspecting there own daughter as the victim? Low." I say, as we walk out the door.

I get in the back seat as they start to drive. "So, how has your day been?" I ask them.

No answer.

"Good?" I ask.

No answer.

"I want to ask you guys a question." I tell them.

No answer.

"Do you have a cafeteria at the station. Or do you get your food from like subway or Mac or something?" I ask.

No answer.

"If you did then that place must be loaded." I say.

No answer.

"Do you guys talk? I mean I know you talk, because you told me that I was under arrest, but I mean do you talk other then when you're arresting someone?" I ask.

No answer.

"I know what you guys are thinking." I start, "I'm going to get the hint at some point and just stopping talking."

No answer.

"Well I'm not. So you might as well talk." I say.

No answer.

"So do you guys watch Teen Wolf?" I ask.

No answer.

"I'm in season 4, but I stopped for a while because of school, got to keep those grades up. But it's so awesome, but tragic. Do you know Alison dies? Oops am I spoiling it? Forget I said that. I heard that Scott dies too, but I'm not sure." I continue to talk about Teen Wolf, until on of them finally talked.

"Could you stop?" The one driving asks.

"Nope, who's your favorite character?" I ask.

"I don't watch Teen Rabbit." He says.

"It's teen wolf by the way. So who's your favorite character?" I ask the other guy. He sighs loudly and says.

"Stiles." He says.

"Oh my god! Same!" I fangirl.

"We're here, you can both shut up now." The one driving says.

When he pulled me out, I was expecting to see the big house, but instead found city hall.

"Court?" I ask.

"Yup." He says with a straight face. We walk inside, actually I was pushed, and I find, of course, my parents and their stupid business friends, but what I wasn't expecting was Eric!

"Can you uncuff me now?" I ask, he nodded and uncuffed me.

"I need to make a phone call." I tell the judge.

"Better be your lawyer." He says.

"Actually, it isn't." I say. I dial the number.