I Quit!

Hotch's P.O.V

I called Jessica "Jessica I need you to watch Jack." She sighed "Mr. Hotchner I like Jack but I can't watch him anymore, I QUIT!" I flinched at her yell, I now need to find a new babysitter for Jack  before the plane leaves. I called Gracia "Garcia, find me a new babysitter for Jack." I said at the phone "Sir I have a cousin that is in college for Criminal justice and has a clean I mean a clean  record." Garcia replied quickly "Deal have her meet me and Jack at the B.A.U." I said hanging up and yelled for Jack "Jack come on we need to go to the B.A.U buddy." I heard him cheering "Coming Dad." Jack called back. Jack ran passed me and I was shocked how happy he was, we drove to the B.A.U when we pulled up I saw a girl with skinny jeans and a black shirt with purple high heels that must be Garcia's cousin "Dad, she's funky looking like Garcia is she her twin?" Jack asked me. I got out of the car "Excuse me miss." I called and she turned around "Yes?" She asked coming closer "Are you Garcia's cousin?" I asked, she shook no and turned a heel and hit me with her hair. Someone tapped my shoulder "I think you're looking for me." A silky voice said, I turned around and saw the most beautiful woman know to man.
Jack got out of the car "Hi I'm Jack." She bent down to him "Hi there Jack I'm Erin." Jack looked at me weirdly, I saw she was the same as Garcia but darker clothes "Dad it's not polite to stare at people." My own son telling what I told him not to do. She walked away and into the B.A.U "Jack, Jessica quit today." I told my son "Dad, will have to go on cases with you?" He asked I shook my head no, we walked into the B.A.U and Rossi was the first to get greet us. I went towards Garcia's office and when I got there her cousin was also there and I could see her underwear, they black with lace around the edges "Oh Hotch are you okay?" Garcia asked me I snapped out of my trance. I walked up "Hi Garcia so this your beaut- uh cousin?" I asked and she turned around, I smelled raspberries "Hey I met you outside, are you stalking me?" She asked. I blustery up "No, Garcia said that you'd be willing to be a babysitter." I said "I'm kidding I know who you are you're Aaron Hotchner, and yes I'm willing to babysit Jack for you sir." She replied professionally I was happy "Okay well let's get into the flow uh?" I stop mid sentence "Erin." I like her name "Okay Erin, let's go." We walked up to Jack "Jack buddy this is your new babysitter." I told him. He hugged "cool." I was glad he liked her usually it takes him a little bit of time to get used to someone, Derek came up tho us and started in "Hello momma, are you free tonight?" She giggled "No Mr. Morgan I'm not maybe you should asked Penelope out sometime." Erin replied sternly "Yes ma'am." Derek replied running away towards Garcia's office.
We walked out of the B.A.U and Jack was getting to know Erin "Do you like Spiderman?" He asked her, she replied quickly "Of course who doesn't, right Mr. Hotchner?" I replied quickly "Right, Ms. Garcia." She groaned "My last name is not Garcia, it's Andrews." She said annoyed. I looked back at her "Oh sorry Ms. Andrews." I said, she shrugged "You can call me Erin Mr. Hotchner." I felt weird "Well you can call me Aaron." I replied. Jack looked at us confused "Um let's head to me and Jack's place." I said trying to defuse tension "Dad she's cute." Jack said to me, I chuckled "Buddy don't get a crush on your babysitter." he glared "No, dad I thought she'd be perfect for you."