Hotch's House

Erin's P.O.V

I drove up and saw a nice house I pulled up and shut off my engine and got out of the car, Jack ran to me and hugged me "Okay rules are bedtime at 8 o,clock sharp no later, Jack listen to Erin and Erin I will be keeping contact." Hotch said I repeated everything he said "Jack's bedtime is 8 sharp no later and you will be keeping contact, got it chief." He didn't look impressed "It takes a lot to make my dad smile." Jack said to me "Oh well I'll sure try to make him smile." I said to both Aaron and Jack. He laughed we went inside and I saw a man's home I'll have to clean up while he's gone, Aaron left after saying goodbye I looked towards Jack "How old are you?" He looked up at me "eight." I smiled. We went up stairs and played Agents "There's the Unsub right there move move move." I said and we tackled the "Unsub." Aka couch cushion. I was making dinner and heard a shatter "Jack! Are you okay?" I called running to him, he stepped out of his dad's room "It was accident I promise." Jack said crying "Please don't tell dad." I looked and a vase was broken. I looked a Jack and was scared "Jack, what happened?" I asked him, he took a big gulp of air "I was playing with my bouncy ball and and bounced it to high and it started go back and forth then wham it hit the vase." I picked up the broken pieces of the vase "It's okay baby, let's get you cleaned up." I said picking him up. He laid his head on my shoulder I put down in the bathroom "Okay blow your nose." I told him, he blew his nose and cuddled up to me "You know when mom died, dad never really smiles, but hopefully he'll start smiling now that your around."