Epilogue

6 Months Later. 

(Emily) 

I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. Everything seemed so magical. Like a dream, except it actually was happening. 

The white dress almost blinded me. It was perfect. From the lace around the waist, and the straps, to the patterns on the corset. My veil fell over me and my hair had been curled for the event, I’d waited my whole life for. 

“You ready?” Pattie entered the dressing room eagerly. I knew she was nearly excited as I was. 

“Yeah I think so” I said turning around to reveal my dress to her.

Pattie’s dress was pink and frilly, and she looked beautiful. 

“You look gorgeous!” I exclaimed. 

“Coming from you! You look absolutely stunning. I’m really proud of you, Emily.” 

I hugged her tightly, and she took my arm and guided me towards the door. 

“Are you nervous?” she asked suddenly, as we started to get closer towards the church entrance. There were flashing of cameras everywhere, because of the paparazzi.

But I tried to ignore them, as I stepped into the church. 

“Yeah,” I breathed finally under my breath. 

“It’s okay,” she poked my stomach gently. “It’s normal to be.” She looked at me reassuringly. 

I nodded, and confided in her. “I guess, it’s scary isn’t it. I don’t know what to expect.” 

“Just trust me, everything’s going to be fine. You look beautiful. This is your day.” 

“Thanks Pattie” I told her honestly and hugged her again. 

“I’m going to let the pianist know you’re ready.” she said before she left me. 

I stood there, almost having trouble breathing, but I was ready. 

Then I heard the enchanting wedding tune, and Pattie opened the big brown doors to a whole audience that was standing and looking at me. It was daunting. 

She took my arm, and we both gracefully began to walk down the aisles. People I didn’t even know stood amongst each other in the aisles. I could see school friends in one, Kenny and Scooter and their family in one, and then a few family members in others. I could see Justin’s little brother Jaxon and his sister Jazmyne standing with Justin’s dad near Justin. My mum wasn’t there though. But I was okay with that. 

Then I looked ahead of me, and I could feel the butterflies enter my stomach. Everything was surreal.

Justin’s smile changed to an open mouth, and it was the one moment I believed I was beautiful. His eyes sparkled, and his hair was combed back, but leaving his bangs falling over his forehead. He looked almost mesmerizing. I could see Christian, Chaz and Ryan standing beside him. And then across on the other side, Caitlin stood. All eyes were on me, it was the most picture-perfect moment of my life. 

When I reached the stand Pattie left me and stood with Caitlin. Justin took my hand and kissed it gently. Although he seemed shy and nervous. He quickly whispered in my ear, “You’re the most beautiful girl in the world.” I blushed, and squeezed his hand excitedly, before facing the priest. 

“We gather here today to celebrate the coming together of two people, Emily Brown and Justin Bieber..” 

I didn’t here anything else, because I was too excited to concentrate. I wanted to remember it but, all I could think about was his hand in mine and that this was all real.

When the Priest finally asked for our vows, I came back to life and eagerly turned to face Justin, both our hands were intact. 

“Justin, you’re the best thing that’s ever been mine. I couldn’t be me, without you. After everything we’ve been through, I still can’t believe you’re here with me now, at a church, getting married.” I breathed nervously, but then continued. “You’re strange, you’re funny, you’re the most amazing person, and you’re mine. I’m the luckiest girl in the world.” 

I could feel myself crying, and I felt unbelievably stupid. 

He mouthed ‘I love you’ and then cleared his throat to start. 

“Don’t cry.” He whispered before everyone laughed. He started. “Emily, you’re my best friend, my world. You’re everything, and to think I get the opportunity of standing here with you today, it’s the best feeling in the world. Knowing that after all this is said and done, I get to keep you forever.” he bit his lip, and continued. “You’re the only one who can make me smile when I’m crying, or make me cry when I’m smiling. You’re clumsy, and impatient, and stubborn!” the audience laughed at his last remark, “But I love everything about you, and you’re perfect to me.” 

I wanted to kiss him, and for him to wipe the embarrassing tears from my face, but we both turned to the Priest again. I looked at him and mouthed ‘I love you’ to him and he smiled widely. 

“The rings please.” The Priest asked. Then Caitlin and Ryan pulled out and placed the two rings in the priest’s hand. He then gave one each to us, and signaled for us to face each other.  

“Emily, do you take Justin to be your lawful wedded husband?” his croaky voice asked. 

“Yes.. I mean I do.” Everyone laughed, including Justin. I felt stupid again. 

“Justin do you take Emily to be your lawful wedded wife?” he asked. 

He grinned goofily, “Of course I do.” 

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” The priest signified and he smiled widely. 

Justin lifted up my veil, to reveal my red face from crying. He smiled more seriously than I’d ever seen him before. 

He then kissed me with every sudden emotion in his body, and his hands cradled my face. He pulled away because we were in the midst of an audience. He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes, and kissed my forehead whilst the audience clapped and cheered widely. 

He took my hand and walked down the aisle as the piano began to play for a second time. 

We exited through the back way of the church quickly, before any paparazzi could capture our photos. We climbed into the small white car that would lead us to the reception. 

I looked at him astonished. I was speechless. Everything seemed unreal. 

“Hello Mrs Bieber.” he smirked and kissed me again. He pulled a strand of hair out of my face, and I smiled back at him.

“Hello Mr Bieber” I laughed as he played with my fingers. A small jump in the road made me loose concentration of him, but then when I looked back at him I knew everything we’d done was the right. I could tell he was almost as happy as I was. He grabbed my face lightly again, and kissed me like a little school boy in the playground. 

“I love you” I added, tangling my hand in his again. 

“I love you the most,” he told me before we took the first steps out and into the world as one, forever. 

THE END :) 

Thank's so much for reading and also for those of you that have been supporting me throughout writing this. Special Mention to Mia -You've been through every step of the way with me and I can't thank you enough for your love & support. Love you!

I hope you all enjoyed it :) x