The Breeding Project: P2 Dominant (Xavier)

RECAP :

In an instant, he was in front of me, his eyes scanning my body in a way I didn't enjoy.

"Take off your clothes." He said.

Immediately I took a step back, moving further away from him. I was shocked at what he wanted me to do.

"W-what! Why!" I stuttered. Surprised at what he had just told me to do. I had hardly known him for ten minutes!

"Take... Off... Your... Clothes." He said slowly. His deep voice punctuating each word, speaking to me like I'm a child.

I was offended, so I did something really stupid.

"No!"

Xavier's P.O.V

"No!" she said angrily. Her teeth were clenched. She was breathing heavily from both fear and anger. Fear the most dominant emotion present in her little body. I found that quite amusing since she had rejected me so boldly.

I waited, watching her as she realized what she had just done. I watched as her face change to one of shock, then fear. I watched her as she began to tremble slightly.

It was clear she thought I was going to hurt her, and for some reason that upset me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"We're leaving. " I said interrupting her apology. I walked over to the door and opened it watching as my guards made a path for me to walk through. "Is the car waiting outside?" I asked.

"Yes, Your Majesty. Right out front." Ryan, my head guard said. I nodded and turned around to face my Breeder. She stood in the doorway looking at all my guards. Her eyes roaming over them, her small frame trembling slightly as she noticed their swords that were previously angled at her throat.

"Blindfold her", I said. "And bring her to the car. We're going home. Inform my father. Tell him to have her room ready, and don't tell my mother...". I knew how she would react to the news. "I will do that myself." I sighed. My mother was no stranger to Breeders. My father has had his fair share of them in my 900 years of life. My mother was no fan of the human race, considering they almost killed off our kind in the beginning of the war by releasing a toxic gas into the air that infected most of the female vampires but, somehow, sparing the human females from the toxin. It was quite a genius plan, really. Kill off the ones that were making the children so we couldn't reproduce. Very smart, but we contracted a cure for it within days. Once we found the scientists who'd made it in the first place.

  They were quick to offer us a cure once we told them we would turn them instead of kill them so they could continue their brilliant work and help the both of our races. Though, they didn't seem surprised when we killed them after we had ensured that it was indeed, a cure they had given us.

   I sighed as I walked outside to the open car door that was waiting for me .The sound of her shuffling, unsure feet walking behind me registered. I stood aside and let the guard help her into the car before I climbed in, sitting next to her.

She obviously noticed me there and didn't like it as she moved away from me, pulling her arms over her chest. I sighed and rolled my eyes at this.

  " You better get used to being near me. You're not allowed to leave my side... Unless I say so. And, only when I say so. Do you understand?"  I asked her quietly. My voice strong, leaving no room for argument.