Neko Eren!-The lost one.

My ear twitched as I heard rats squeaking in my ear, I sat up and hissed as my tail moved aggressively. I stood up and stretched out my arms. I walked out of my cramped cardboard box. This was all I really had. Im a Neko that was unwanted. Sadly.. I attend to move from place to place.

I stood up with a yawn, as I looked up at the baby blue sky, followed with clouds scattered place by place. I twitched my ears and straightened out my tail as I decided to go for a walk like everyday. I met up with my only friend. Armin. His hair was blonde and looked like a coconut. His eyes were a very light shade of a tropical blue.

"Hey, Eren!" He began to run towards me.

"Hey Armin." I smiled softly.

Armins Owner began to call Armin to go see him as they were leaving.

"Aww, bye Eren! I hope you find a Owner!!" *he waved running back to his owner.

"Yeah...." I frowned as my tail dropped. I sat on a bench and fell back into a deep sleep. I woke to the deep dark sky covered with beautiful bright stars and the half moon. I began to walk back to my box but before I knew it two bright lights were heading quickly towards me, my eyes widened a huge "CRASH" happened as I heard the cars wheels screeching away.

Sorry that is was really short just I wanted to make the next part like its own thingy e3e

Cya guys next time.