Neko Eren!-I have an owner!?

I woke up as my eyes fluttered open, a bright light flashing in my eyes, I flipped my blanket over my eyes as I turned over. I saw a man with raven colored hair, talking with a low muffled voice. But I could make out the  words.

"Yeah, Ill take care of him. I dont mind being an owner... I found him on the street im thinking he was hit by a car." The muffled voice exclaimed.

I shot up in my bed. "Wait what!!? I have an owner!?" I got up as I flicked my tail and straightened my ears. I headed for the door as I opened it.  The nurse clapped her hands. "How are you feeling Eren?"

"G-good I guess.." I said putting my head down fiddling with my fingers.

"This will be your new owner. Mr. Ackerman. She exclaimed.

I looked up with my blue aqua eyes "H-hello mister Ackerman."

"Just call me Levi." He patted my head.

He was beginning to walk away as he turned around waving his hand to give me a hint to come. I gave a big smile as I ran after him. We soon got into the car and headed to his house.

"Your taker a shower or bath when we get home. You smell." He exclaimed.

"Y-yes sir!" I said straightening my ears and tail. Sitting straight.

He sighed as he glanced to the back, my blur aqua eyes met with his. I turned away blushing, he was a very handsome man. But a little on the short side. "Very handsome indeed.." I accidentally spoke aloud. He glanced back at me and raised an eyebrow. 

"Very handsome indeed? Did you meet someone?" He looked at me with his eyebrow raised. 

"EH!? U-uh well n-nobody!! N-nobody at all!!" I covered my face with my hands. 

Levi hummed "Hmm... I'll try to believe that." 

We soon arrived at his house. He took me inside as he stuffed the key in the lock and pushed the door open. "Welcome home~" My eyes were slowly forming tears as I looked around my new house.

Levis POV~

I saw Eren crying but he still had a smile im guessing this was his first time having a home? Yet alone an owner? Hum... I shouldn't get involved with whats happening. A small smile formed on my lips. As I walked past him, heading to the bedroom. 

"This is where you will be sleeping with me." I exclaimed.

"W-w-with you!? I-In the same bed!?" His face lit up a light pink.

"Yes. It is normal for an owner to sleep with his Neko." I exclaimed. Turning away.

This... This is a starting to a new life with Eren and Levi as there journey continues. See what happens next in part 3!!- Wheres Levi!? Stay tuned!