Chapter 2

"Aw, I hope you're all not having fun without me!" Kiyomi made her presence in the room known as she then slithered over to Aura, caressing his face, "Oh Aura, your skin is lovely!" Then she went over to Higemaru, "I love your hair! It's to die for," to Genie, "You're so athletic, I aspire to be you!" Then to Urie, "You're so handsome, Kuki~" she whispered his first name into his ear as seductively as she could. And at last she made her way to you and Saiko.

"Oh, [Y/N] darling! I missed you so dearly!" She hugged you then she took notice of Saiko, "Oh whose adorable little child is this?"

"I'm actually older than you..." Saiko muttered as she gave Kiyomi a glare.

"You're still too adorable!" She pulled Saiko into the hug when Saiko whispered into her ear.

"If you try anything funny to our team or Urie, you'll be sorry. He already has his eyes on someone, in case you didn't know!" Saiko growled.

"Am I supposed to be scared of you? Hmph." Kiyomi then leaned her head in between yours and Saiko's. "He's mine- I get what I want, and what I want is him. So you two pigs better stay out of my way." She then pulled back and smiled sweetly at the rest of the squad.

"I'm so happy to be here with all of you!"

"Uh.. Well I have dinner with my Aunt, so, bye, everyone!" Aura walked off to the door.

Saiko decided to wait until you two were alone to talk about Kiyomi, so she sat down at the dining table. Kiyomi then excused herself to use the bathroom.

Meanwhile, you were thinking about Saiko's words.. he already has his eyes on someone... Does he really? If so, who? They can't be better than me, can they? Maybe Saiko just made it up. Oh, I really do hope she just made it up... Wait- why do I even care? You were interrupted from your thoughts when you heard Saiko's voice.

"U-RI-E~! Since we have two new members, we should have dinner together!"

"Tch, (I have better things to do) alright." He was about to sit down at the end of the table, opposite from where Saiko was at the head of the table.

"No Urie, over here!" She sweetly smiled while she pat the seat diagonal from her. [look at the picture above if this is confusing]

"Okay then..." Urie muttered and sat where Saiko told him to.

"Oh and [Y/N], please sit close to me, too!" She then pat the spot that was in front of Urie. Although everyone just thought Saiko wanted to sit next to 2 of her friends, she had something up her sleeve.

Before anything else, Saiko got up and walked over to where Higemaru was standing- he was getting plates.

"Hey, aren't [Y/N] and Urie cute together?" She whispered so no one could hear but them.

"Hey- they sort of do. You're so smart, Saiko!"

"Now- wouldn't it be amazing if they were together? Happily in each other's company?" Higemaru furiously nodded his head at Saiko's words. "But what if an evil two-faced witch, specifically someone by the name of Kiyomi-"

"But Kiyomi seems nice?"

"Oh, poor, sweet-sweet Higemaru... Kiyomi said you smell like a bald mans sweaty toupee. I'm sorry.."