2) My Chance

|Justin POV|

"Justin?!" Ariana called

"Yas?" I asked

"Get over here!" She said picking up a jacket

"Okay I'll try it on." I said. I put on the jacket it really feels uncomfortable.

"I could tell you don't like it. It looks very tight on you." She said

"No shit Sherlocks!" I whispered/yelled

"Take it off then!" She hurried.

 We bought some stuff together. We kept walking and guys were whistling and shit. I know how angry Ari gets when she gets catcalls or whistled. I saw her clenched her fist.

"Ari you okay?" I asked

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. We have 5 minutes left you want to go back to school?" She asked

"Yeah." I told her. She didn't really worried what time we have left. We walked out of the mall and went into the car. We buckled up.

"Ari please tell me what's wrong?" I begged she kept shaking her head as an no. I don't want her to be quiet or shy now, I just want her feel comfortable again.

We got to school and we went to class. History is stupid!! We walked in and sat down Allisa isn't here today. She was 'sick' meaning she's lazy,had sex or some other thing that she didn't want to go to school. I texted Arian in class, but she wouldn't answer. I'll just leave her alone for a little more. I stop texting and just looked at Ariana from time to time.

-skip whole school shit-

Me and Ariana are now in detention. Ariana hasn't talked to me since the mall. I grabbed my backpack and homework. Once we walked in we saw the teacher with a bin.

"Put all your phone and devices in the bin." The teacher said, 10 minutes later the teacher left.

" The teacher said, 10 minutes later the teacher left

"Ariana!" I whispered/yelled. I threw a pencil at her arm.

"What happened?!" I asked

"What we're in detention!" she said 

"No at the mall!" I told her

"When I was getting whistled by those füçkboys you didn't do jack!" She told

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't know you'll take it that seriously. Besides why don't you like it?" I asked

"Are you stupid? It's literally calling a girl dog! When you whistled it's to get a dogs attention! Am I a dog?! No!" She explained

I feel like a dickhead. We had 40 minutes left. I wanted to say sorry, but I don't know if it's late. I walked home with Ariana.

"Hey, Ari I'm sorry." I said looking down