7) That Should Be Me...

|Justin POV|
I went to the chipotle with Jazmyn and Jaxon. I don't really know if they like to chipotle, really. I just needed to go out somewhere with someone. As I opened the door for Jaxon and Jazmyn I saw Ariana with Ryan. I want to kill Ryan right now! I want to strangle him! But I bet she didn't feel sparks like I did when we kissed.

We got in line and I got them the kid meal, which I didn't look. I got a burrito bowl and I didn't get the guacamole because I wasn't feeling lit. I picked up Jaxon and Jazmyn and put them on the chair. I got them the drinks they wanted. I want to know if she feels it the way did I. I got the drinks and went back.

"Here's, your apple juice, jazzy."I said with a smile and she giggled
"Here's, your grape juice Jax." I kissed his cheek and Jaz. I sit down and mixed my bowl.

I wonder how the date is?

|Ariana POV|
"Really?!" I asked laughing
"Yes, my mom literally punched my teacher, when my project was a true A but then he had to give me a C." He said with a light chuckle

He grabbed my hand and smiled. I smiled back. I like this loving feeling. I'll try to move on from Justin, justin doesn't even like me like that. I frowned a little.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked
"I just feel have a bunch of homework." I told
"I can help you with your homework." He said with a smile.
"No, it's fine." I told him

I smiled a little bit, woah this guy can do just to make me fall in his arms. My feelings will be gone for Justin.

"Hey, you want to make another date?" He asked
"Yeah, but I have detention, I'm sorry baby." I said he blushed a little. I looked at the time and it was 8:44pm.
"Ryan, I have to go. I'll just walk home." I told him
"Oh okay, I'll drop you off." He offered getting up.
"No, it's fine." I told him while I threw out my stuff.
"Okay." He said I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

We said goodbye and I waited for Ryan to be gone. I saw Justin holding Jazmyn. Jaxon was holding his hand. I ran towards them.

"Ari!" I heard Jaxon yelled
"Hi, baby boy!" I said picking him up
"Justin can I talk to you?" I asked
"No! Don't you see Jazzy is asleep?" He said louder
"What's wrong with you?" I asked pushing his shoulder. We never got into fights like this....
"Ariana I don't know." He said "Jaxon I know you love Ariana but we have to go." He said patting his back.
"NO!" He screamed
"Buddy, you have to." I whispered
"But I want you to tuck me in." He said crying on my chest.
Me and Justin looked at each other.
"Fine." Justin told gritting his teeth.
"Yay!" Jaxon said as I wiped his tears.

We walked to the car and I placed Jaxon in his car seat. I kissed his cheek. I honestly don't think I'll move on from my feelings. What happened if Justin has feelings? It was silent during the drive.

"Justin what wrong with you?" I asked. Jaxon and jazmyn were sleeping. He didn't say anything, he was just drive.
"Justin?!" I screamed not too loud.
"What?" He asked stopping the car
"What's wrong with you?" I asked
"Nothing! I'm not mad! I'm just confused with my relationship with my dad." He said. I know why he didn't like his dad. He's not confused on why. He's lying about it.
"Okay." I said.

|Justin POV|
I had to lie! I'm sorry Ariana, but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me. I carried jazmyn and ariana carried jaxon. I carried her all the way to her bedroom. I wiped off the tears I had, why couldn't she be mine from the start? I tucked in Jazmyn and kissed her head.

I walked out of the room and Ariana fell directly in my arms. I looked in her dark brown eyes. Her Sunkiss tan face. Her plumbed pink lips. Her silky hair. Her beautiful boobs, I will never forget those lips on mine.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. I lifted her up.
"Justin stop being sorry for the little things you don't mean to do." She said with a smile. We walked into my bedroom and she sat down.
"Justin, how do you feel about me?" She asked. I turned to her and face her.
"Friends, just you know best friends." I told her with a fake ass smile.
"Oh okay" she told

Why do I like to lie to myself and to her? I don't want to actually ruin everything we have. I'll just move on! I'll find someone......

|Ariana POV|
You see he doesn't want me at all! He didn't want me to kiss him again . I guess this is moving on. I walked out of his house and started crying. I really wanted to die.

I wanted to Justin to do things to me. He was a drug you got so hooked on to, you couldn't stop. Love will stop growing for someone. I need to move on. Why the fuck is love complicated?

I walked in to my room and started singing. Love is pain, it's sometime pleasing and it sometimes unpleasant. My heart can't take this shit anymore. I got into the bathroom and looked for something to cut.

I found a blade and pressed it against my arm. I swiped it and didn't feel pain. It felt good, and safer mare. After this cut I'll stop. Why is live so complicated? Being in love with someone you love the most and doesn't love you back is hurtful. It makes you feel so stupid. Loving is all I need. I need to talk to mom. Mom knows what to do.