E I G H T ~ S E C U R I T Y

Mrs. March

Chapter Eight

Warning: Some sexual content

Security 

~Third Person's POV~

Jasmine was sitting on the floor staring into the darkness of her bedroom.

He wasn't coming, Jasmine worried.

James wasn't going to show up when Jasmine needed him most. 

Same old James. How could I even think he would help me, Jasmine thought angrily.

Jasmine rushed down the hallway to the front desk.

"May I help you?" Liz asked Jasmine.

"Listen. I know you know whats been going on in this hotel. Where is James March and The Countess?" Jasmine slammed her fist on the desk.

Liz stared at Jasmine for a few minutes. 

"They are having dinner together. Do you need the room number?" Liz asked.

"No. Are they in the penthouse?" Jasmine asked.

Liz shaked her head and Jasmine walked back to her room.

She felt an ache in her chest. Had she began to trust her past lover? Maybe even love him?

Jasmine wiped her face.

When had she started crying?

"Stop it Jasmine" She whispered to her reflection in the mirror. "He killed you and then married her. Why did you believe him when he said he cared?"

~~

"Jasmine dear. I heard you calling for me earlier. I was taking care of business, I am so sorry my love. What did you need? I hope it wasn't important" James appeared as Jasmine was getting changed.

"Oh no James. It probably wasn't important to you" Jasmine shimmied into her skirt.

"Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?" James grabbed her hips.

"Let go of me James" Jasmine seethed out.

He squeezed harder.

"You shouldn't disrespect me Jasmine. I love you and I would do anything for you" James whispered venomously into her ear making her squirm in his hold.

"You can't love more than 1 person at a time James. You just can't. It is impossible. Now let me go." Jasmine pushed him away.

"So what? I love you. That doesn't change a thing. You are the only one I love" James' eyes darkened.

"Love may kill James. But lovers don't" Jasmine screamed.

She has had enough with being scared.

James grabbed her tightly holding her arms to her sides with anger pouring out of him. Jasmine already felt the bruises forming. 

"I. Love. You. I thought if you were stuck here then you would be mine. I knew the plan Jasmine. I knew you were planning on leaving with Elizabeth. RIght after Cassandra died, I knew you weren't going to stay. If you just died then you would wake up with no memory of the horrible things I did to you. I am sorry. I know it was stupid but I couldn't lose you Jasmine. I couldn't lose you like I lost my baby girl" James screamed into Jasmine's face.

James smashed his lips to Jasmine's. 

"Stop it James"Jasmine tried to push him away.

"Stop? Jasmine do you think I don't see you at night?" James whispered against her lips.