Livestream and Snapchat

It was four o'clock in the afternoon. I had had a pretty lazy day, just finishing a little work from home and cleaning the house up a bit. Adam had left to go to the studio early in the morning and he wasn't going to be home for another couple of hours.

Ultimately this meant that I was pretty bored. I was sitting on my bed on Tumblr and had been for an hour now.  As long as I had a coffee and charge on my phone, I knew I could stay on Tumblr well into the night.

As I was scrolling through Tumblr I got lost in thought. Now that the 1989 World Tour was officially over, I was missing the fans quite a bit. Normally on tour I would meet around one hundred fans all together, before and after the show every single night. Plus I would see thousands of their smiling faces as I performed. Suddenly a great idea popped into my head.

"Why don't I do a livestream?" I thought, talking to Olivia who was curled up on the end of my bed. I went out of the Tumblr app and opened up Twitter. I started to write a tweet.

@TaylorSwift13: Since I'm really missing you guys right now, I will be doing a live stream in 30 minutes. Hope to see you all there!

I tweeted it then stood up to look at my reflection in the full length mirror. I was still in my pyjamas which consisted of one of Adam's shirts and a pair of spotty shorts. My hair was a mess and I wasn't wearing anything on my face. I decided that I needed to look at least half decent.

I got changed into a white oversize shirt and burgundy/maroon shorts. I brushed her hair and washed my face, just applying a little bit of makeup. I walked back over to mine and Adam's bed and made it before setting up my laptop. I checked the time on my phone – it was 4:25. I still had 5 minutes. I quickly got a bite to eat then came back upstairs to start my livestream.

"Hey guys!" I waved at the camera, "I'm really excited to do this with you today. I haven't done one of these in ages and I really miss it. So anyway, I hope you are having a great day today,"

I then started to answer some questions. "Someone asked 'Are you enjoying your time off?' Yeah, I am enjoying it. It's really nice to be able to catch up with lots of friends and family and just relax for a while,"

I kept answering questions from my fans. "'Do you miss being on tour?' YES! I miss it so much. I miss seeing you guys and meeting you, and I miss performing too. Sometimes when I'm walking around the house, I absentmindedly start doing the choreography and singing," I laughed.

I loved this. I loved doing things like this. It was so easy for me to turn on my  laptop and chat to my fans for a while, yet it made them so happy. I found it strange that just by doing a simple thing, it made so many people's day. 

"'How are Meredith and Olivia?'" I read out the question, "They're both really good. Actually even Meredith's been in a good mood lately. Its so weird, she hasn't even tried to attack me in weeks," I smirked at the screen. I knew exactly why Meredith had been happy recently. It was Adam. Surprisingly, Meredith seemed to like Adam and now that they were spending so much more time together, sometimes Meredith seemed like the fame had never got to her head.

"'Have you written any songs recently?' Even though I'm not working on an album right now, I'm still writing songs whenever ones comes to me, when inspiration hits. I haven't been meeting with co-writers or anything like that but-" as I was talking, I was suddenly interrupted.

"Tay?" Adam called out. Shit, he came home early. I was going to text him to warn him about the livestream in case he decided to leave the studio early, but I know Adam. I know how hard it is for him to stop working at the end if the day. I figured he wouldn't be home until I had finished the livestream or that he would have seen my tweet.