☾ i n t r o d u c t i o n ☾

There were many things that seemed to happen in Grace Morgan's life that she hadn't seemed to expect. The first thing that happened was her parents' deaths. She hadn't expected, at the young age of seven, that her parents would be killed in a 'car accident' and she would become an orphan. At seven years old, she didn't fully understand why she was told she would be moving in with her aunt, uncle and her cousin, Ethan. She thought that it had been temporary; she truly believed her parents would return one day and carry on with their lives like they hadn't disappeared.

However, whatever hope she had seemed to have faded away by the time Grace turned nine. It was around that time she had learnt what really happens when someone died: they don't come back. It was at the age of nine that the feelings she would've felt at the age of seven, if she understood what death actually was, had hit her and she fell into an overwhelming state of grief. Luckily, Ethan and their best friend, Benny, managed to pull her out of that state, both claiming that they'd be there for her until they day they died. At first, Grace didn't believe it. However, it didn't take long for them to prove it, especially when Benny stood up to someone that had started bullying her.

Grace, certainly, hadn't expected that, at the adolescent age of fifteen, she would be dragged into the world of the supernatural with her two best friends after Samantha and Ross Morgan found their daughter, Grace's younger cousin-Jane, screaming in their driveway. However, the thing that Grace hadn't expected at all was that she woukd fall for her best friend, Benny Weir, while all of the supernatural things in Whitechapel are causing problems.

A/n

Hey, lovlieeees♡

Welcome to my 'My Babysitter's A Vampire' fanfiction kind of thing.

Just like to point out that I don't own any characters or plots in this story other than Grace and her unique plot line.

Yeaaaaah, this is what is created after I watch My Babysitter's A Vampire after a few years of not watching it.

-xpixidustx