a/n- quick note & thank you!

HELLO! So, I'm sorry this isn't an update yet! I have my reasons and those reasons are that I had taken a small break from Wattpad as I used to be on it all the time and I wanted to go out and see my friends a little bit more. Also, school started up again and I didn't have an awful amount of time to sit and write anything.

Also, I have a couple of other stories in my drafts that I want to look at and edit before deciding whether or not I want to publish them. But, I will come back to this story ASAP as it seems to be going down well and I miss my Graciebear:(

AND THANK YOU FOR 1.2K READS! THAT'S INSANE GUYS! I am, honestly, so thankful for each and every single one of you that has read this story, whether it was only one chapter or the entire thing so far. I'm so thankful for all of you that have voted on these story parts or have commented or have added my story to your reading list or all of the above.

So I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all of you and to tell you that I am so appreciative of all of you. I love you all and I want you to know that I am, genuinely, thankful, appreciative and I do, literally, love all of you, even if I don't interact with all of you as much as I'd like. So, this little note was for you guys to know that I am so thankful for all of you and that I love you all.

Thanks guys! Update coming soon!

~xpixidustx
        xxxx