A Private Lesson

As you followed the Corporal, you sensed an eerie feel of the woods. You let it fade when you got to the start of the training course. There were near 30 titan dummies set up in various positions. There were ropes that hung crisscrossedly to mock obstacles.

"Brat." Levi called. "You got a name?"

You tensed your body and saluted by thumping your right fist  to your chest and held your left arm behind your back.

"_________ __________, 107th  training corps, ranked 14th in class, sir!"

"(L/N).", He said. The way he said it...just made you shudder. It was lethal, seductive even. "I assume even a brat like you to knows the weak spot of a titan?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Tch. Show me." He got a running start and slashed the necks of 5 titans in mere seconds. He dropped to the ground and picked up the cans. " If you want these cans, do what I just did. I'm giving you 10 seconds."

You bent your knees and shot up like he did. You had only managed to take two by the time called "Time!"

You landed on the ground and picked up your two cans. He treaded up to you again as calmly and as quietly as he did minutes before. He kept strong eye contact with you in every step.

"(L/N)". He began to walk in an ellipse around your body. He stood at your side before speaking again. "Get it together. Your takeoff was wrong. Get a running start."

He started circling you again. "Did you say you knew where the weak spot of a titan was?"

You nodded while he stopped walking. He stood so close behind you, the hairs on your back stood up as you felt his breath rise to hit them.

You felt his hands make contact with your neck before you could comment. His thumb was on one side, as the  rest of his fingers pinched the area between the back of your head and shoulders. He used both hands to create a diamond pattern between the two areas.

"Your blades should make an 'X' in this shape." He retraced the pattern several times. "You get one shot." He used both thumbs to press gentle pressure on the knod  at the top of your spine.

"The cut should be about 4 feet deep and it should make the titan fall immediately. If not, get out of there. When they turn around, they grab the first thing they see." He massaged the area for a good ten seconds before grunting and letting his hands fall to his sides. You were almost sad because of the loss of contact.

"If you follow those guidelines, you could be decent, brat." He said. He picked up the cans you collected and set them aside. "Try it again."

You ran and shot up, used both arms to drive your blades in the 'X' patten he demonstrated into the nearest dummy. The sack mimicking the weak spot fell to the ground with the can. You turned around to see of Levi approved.

"Good job."He covered his mouth before looking back.,  " I meant, good enough."

"Hehe."You stood  there with a smirk on your face while letting your gaze linger on him.

"Don't her cocky, brat." He ruffled your hair and went deeper into the woods.