Chapter 2

Jennifer was getting late for the wedding ceremony, the party should be started by 8:00 and there were just a few minutes left for her to give few touches here and there. It was her brother's best-friend Steve wedding. The couple was deeply and madly in love with each other. They looked cute and a perfect couple. Smile crept on her face while she was thinking about them, maybe one day, at her and Jack wedding, people would think about them at how sweet they looked together. As she looked the mirror, reflecting herself, all she could think about was how pretty she felt and the tight fitted white dress she wore with the tight bun on her head and the jewellery her mother bought on her 14th birthday made Jennifer smile with happiness. Her makeup was on point like she had been a beautician.

She picked her silver wallet and slip on a pair of white heels. She saw her mom standing just outside the door, she kissed her cheek and her mother complimented her on how pretty she looked. Soon she said her goodbye and was out of the house.

Chase was already waiting in the car, he waved Jennifer to hurry. She seated at the front seat, closed the door and then they were ready to start their 15 minutes drive. She looked out the window thinking about what happened earlier the day. When Jack came home, he wanted to go somewhere tonight and because of the wedding he had to cancel the plans, he got pretty upset too. But for covering up this sadness, they went to the beach, played "Castle competition" in which Jack won, ran along the beach, chased each other and laugh uncontrollably till their stomachs hurt. After that they went to ice cream parlour and got vanilla cone. Her day was spent pretty good till now and she was glad that Jack understood that the wedding was an important event to attend.

"What are you thinking baby sister?" asked Chase while looking concerned.

"Uh, nothing, I just hope Steve won't faint after seeing Stella, she is one hot chick tho" said Jennifer. Stella was the bride of tonight, she had long black curly hair and a tall figure with perfect pink lips. When she first saw her, she could see, she was one of the hottest girl.

"I hope she won't faint either" said Chase while chuckling. Steve was also a handsome boy with a loving heart. He was actually jerk a year ago, he played every girl, but oh god he is whipped, totally for a girl, he changed his ways to get her love him, he gave her authority over everything, he gave her his heart. Love could do so good things, if it is for the right person.

"We can only hope" Jennifer said while looking at the hotel, in which the wedding ceremony will take place.

"Here we are" Chase announced while parking the car.

Jennifer got out of the car, while admiring the chilly air. She could walk easily from the 3 inch heel she wore, not that she needed height, but she needed to be classy. Jennifer is a tall fit girl scaling 5 ft 7 inches.

There were two portions of the hotel, one which was open for public to enjoy food and to stay. Wedding ceremonies were being held in the other portion.

Jennifer could feel something, a feeling cannot be explained. It is like she know how spontaneous the night will be.

Chase and Jennifer walked together, entering the hotel. They saw Uncle Hail, the father of Steve. They both greeted him with genuine smiles, Uncle Hail returned. As they got near the stage, they could see that Steve was a bit bothered by something. Chase slapped his shoulder and asked "What's wrong man? You are the groom for God sake"

"Nothing man, I want Stella to be by my side, but she won't come out of the dressing room." said Steve frowning

Jennifer laughed so loudly that the people around her stared. She quickly recovered while she murmured apology. Chase was still laughing while he slapped his buddy's arm.