Second Star to the Right {Peter Pan} Part 2

"Second star to the right-" I cut it off and say.

"And straight on till morning." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

We headed straight for the star. I looked down. Bad idea. I'm not scared of heights, but this high! I almost shit myself! I clung to the shadow with my life. 

Right before we go into the star I look at my old home. It looked so much better in the sky. It was horrible on the ground. I wish that I didn't have to land.

We were right by the star when my vision started to get a little blurry, then more and more until I was pulled into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I woke up by the blinding light shining in my eyes. I kept my eyes shut because of the brightness. I realize that I am not laying in my bed, floor, nothing that was at home. I clenched my hands to feel sand in them. 

I sprung up, and immediately regretted it and fell back down. I had a HUGE headache. I wish I would of brought so pain killers wit- MY BAG! 

I look over to find it a couple of feet away from me. I slowly made my way to it and pulled out some Tylenol and took them. I pulled out my hoodie and put it on. If anybody found me they couldn't know I was a girl. I had on some boy sweatpants on along with a bigger shirt. I put my hair in the hoodie to hide it.

After that I get up and look at the island. It is surrounded by water and trees. In the distance I see a skull shaped rock.......Ohhhhh that must be skull rock.. (DUH!)

I started walking when I got the feeling someone was behind me (RUN Y/N RUN!! lol). I turn around and there was nobody there. I kept walking when I heard a twig snapped. I didn't turn around because I knew who ever was behind me,  wouldn't be there.  I pulled out my switchblade and had it in front of me so the person couldn't see it. 

I turned into woods, which probably wasn't the best idea but oh well, and started running. Who ever it was thought I was scared. Well they were wrong.

As I kept running my Y/C/H hair was whipping all around. I slowed to a slow jog. I heard another twig snap but this time it was closer. Right behind me. 

I whipped around and pinned the person to a tree. I heard him chuckle and say in a very heavy British accent, "You've got fire, I like fire."  I looked up into the greenest eyes I have ever seen. 

He had a smirk plastered on his very attractive face. He had dark dirty blonde hair (it was more brown than anything), a brown net like undershirt, a dark green shirt with a brown belt with a golden buckle along with a knife holster, camo like pants, and brown boots. He was VERY attractive. He must be a lost boy.

"It's not nice to stare lost boy."  He growled. 

"To bad I'm not a lost boy." I hissed.

I lifted my head so he could see my face. 

"You're a girl?" He seemed surprised and then his lips curved into a smirk.

He may be attractive, but that smirk of his is going to piss me off. I push the knife further into his neck, but not to far.

"Who are you?" I commanded for him to tell me.

"Oh did I forget to introduce myself?" He asked before he licked his lips.

"Uh, that's kind of why I asked you dumb ass." I said starting to get annoyed.

"Well my dear," he said switching our positions to where the knife was in my neck. He got up right next to my ear where I could feel his hot breath on my neck which sent shivers down my spine and said, "I'm Peter, Peter Pan."

Holy shit no way! Somebody is playing with me or I'm dreaming.  Somebody pinch me. 

With that I felt a sharp sensation in my arm. 

"Ow. What the hell?" I said rubbing my now sore arm.

"Sorry love, you said to pinch you." He smirked again.

I didn't say th- wait could- could he hear my

"Your thoughts? Yes."  I glared at him.

"Oh and don't call me love I have a name." I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh really? Then what is it?" He asked in his beautifu- No stop you don't even know him.

What should I tell him? Should I tell him my actual name or some phony name? 

"I'm Y/N" 

He looked me up and down and smirked. Ugh that smirk is getting annoying.

"Can you let me go?" I asked.

I watched him contemplate it and finally I fell to the ground. So what's the first thing I do? 

I run! (I love that song!)

I hear him call out my name but I ignored it. I don't really know why I was running but I felt like I needed to. 

I wasn't really watching where I was going, which was a really bad idea, because I soon feel myself falling down a HUGE hill. 

I hit a log on the way down and my body when limp. I couldn't feel anything so I just laid there once I reach the bottom. Damn how long was that hill?

I can still hear and see things around me but I can't move. My vision became blurry and the last thing I remember was Peter flying down and picking me up. My world then turns black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY DEARIES!!!!!! Well there is part 2. There is going to be more parts to this don't worry. Idk how many there will be but there will probably be a couple more. Also I'm gonna start a different imagine which is going to be a Robbie Kay one so I can think of more ideas for the other parts to this one. 

Alright reminder. 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN this is for these and my Thomas Sangster imagines. 

Also check out my fanfic Sad But True

Love you Dearies!

-Mykayla<3 (: