We meet again {Robbie Kay}

Mondays. Ugh I really hate life. Monday's can suck my-, BEEP, BEEP,BEEP!

"Great." I muttered as I shut off the alarm.

I got up and stretched when I felt as if I peed myself.

"Oh god." I say as I rush to the bathroom. I sit down and look and as I thought I'm on my period. Great just great. So I grab my things that I need and fix that problem and then take a shower. 

I get out of the shower and run to my room. I had my clothes set out for after my shower. When I went to get my outfit I looked at it and... THERE IS A HUGE RIP IN THEM!! 

I huff and throw my, now ruined, clothes on the floor and walk into my closet. I grab my ripped jeans and a tank-top. I threw on my Adidas hoodie and tennis shoes. 

I go down stairs and grab breakfast to find that the clock say 8:23. 

"What?! My alarm went off at 7!" I scream and run back up stairs to check my clock.

It says 8:23.  I look at what time my alarm was set to and it says 7:50! Ugh I set it for church yesterday. Great. So I run downstairs once again and decided to just get Starbucks on the way.

Being in college isn't as fun as people would say. Parties aren't even that fun, I mean I only went to one because I thought I would like it. I didn't. I've always been quiet and shy. I thought college would help with that when I came here but that didn't happen. 

I got my own house off campus so I could stay out of people's way. When it's your freshman year the collage doesn't pay for it so I had some help from my mom and my other family member's. 

I rush to my car and head to Starbucks which is about 5 minutes away and the school is about 10. If I'm late oh well. I need Starbucks.

As I was on my way to Starbucks I was thinking about what I should get. There was raspberry macchiato, or a vanilla latte. Oh I know! I am going to get a white chocolate mocha. That is so good especially on a gloomy, cold day like this.

I get to Starbucks and have to park quite a ways away because there was a lot of people here today. I have no clue because usually there is no one here. That is why I like this Starbucks.

As soon as I walk about ten feet it beings to down pour.

"Fantastic." I say as I throw my hands up in the air as I start running.

I have to be at the school by 9 but I sit in Starbucks for quite awhile. It is about 8:30 now so I have some time.

I walk into the building I was hit with the magnificent smell of coffee. This is what gets me through the day.

I get in line which has a million people in it and now I have to wait ugh. 

Then a boy gets behind me. I slightly turn around and notice he's really attractive, not that he would like he would like me but oh well. So I turned and said, "Long line, huh?" 

Oh god I'm an idiot. Really? Long line. Great way to start a conversation. 

 I look back and notice him look up from his phone, smile, and nod. He then looks back down at his phone.

Oh god his smile. It was perfect it gave me butterfli- No! Feelings need to shut off. Now.

It finally was my turn to order so I got up there and ordered a medium (grande) white chocolate mocha. 

I gave the cashier my name, handed her my money, and stepped to the side and took out my phone and looked on twitter. Nothing interesting was on there so I started to scroll through my photos when someone cleared there throat, causing me to look up.